• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor name:adair town name:honeydew friend code:3583-5683-6430 requested villager: rosie (386) space:yes time zone: cdt availability: yep

Mayor name:adair town name:honeydew friend code:3583-5683-6430 requested villager: rosie (386) space:yes time zone: cdt availability: yep

Hi thank you for ordering. I will be available rn now for 1 hour If you want to do it now.

If not, I don’t know when you will be online again. How about 21:00 CET time tomorrow night If it is ok, if you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager. If this time is not convenient for you let me know what time tomorrow is good for you. I am in CET time zone by the way. Thank you.

canary can i put a tempory raincheck on rosie, i have to go chat with some peeps to make 15 tbt, if u dont mind
Post automatically merged:

t
Hi thank you for ordering. I will be available rn now for 1 hour If you want to do it now.

If not, I don’t know when you will be online again. How about 21:00 CET time tomorrow night If it is ok, if you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager. If this time is not convenient for you let me know what time tomorrow is good for you. I am in CET time zone by the way. Thank you.
check comment above this one

Hi thank you for ordering and sending tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now. It will take 10-15min. Will you be available by the time? Otherwise How about 21:00 CET time tonight ? Let me know about time for picking up villager. Thank you.

Mayor Name : steve
Town Name : mincraft
Friend Code: 36
Requested Villager(s) : skye
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 272
You have open space for villager now ?: yes
Availability date and time: now, on and off throughout today
Time zone: eastern standard time
Total TBT : 15 tbt, or various items that i have that i dont have the room for

Town Name : mincraft
Friend Code: 36
Requested Villager(s) : skye
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 272
You have open space for villager now ?: yes
Availability date and time: now, on and off throughout today
Time zone: eastern standard time
Total TBT : 15 tbt

Hi thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager.
I am available rn for your request. It will take me 10-15min to do it. Do you think you will be still available at the time? Otherwise How about 21:00 CET time tonight? Let me know which is convenient for you.
I am in CET time zone. Thank you.

Hi thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager.
I am available rn for your request. It will take me 10-15min to do it. Do you think you will be still available at the time? Otherwise How about 21:00 CET time tonight? Let me know which is convenient for you.
I am in CET time zone. Thank you.
im free now, how do i transfer again? its been a little ^^

edit: nvm i got the 15 is in your account, ready when you are, also my mom will be home soon so i might not be on right away.

edit: nvm the 15 is in your account

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now. Please give me 10-15min to do it. Could you please let me know your friend code and also could you please add mine too. My friend code is written in first page of this thread in red colour. Thank you!

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now. Please give me 10-15min to do it. Could you please let me know your friend code and also could you please add mine too. My friend code is written in first page of this thread in red colour. Thank you!
alright, i added your code and mine is 3625-9263-3870

alright, i added your code and mine is 3625-9263-3870

Hi your villager is ready. Are you still available rn to come over to my town? If so let me know. I will open my gate now. Otherwise I will come back to you at 21:00 CET. I will soon need to go dinner. Thank you.

Town Name :mincraft
Friend Code: 3625-9263-3870
Requested Villager(s) : freya
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 196
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes/No yes, celia just left :(
Availability date and time: all day today
Time zone: eastern
Total TBT : 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back