• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : steve
Town Name :mincraft
Friend Code: 3625-9263-3870
Requested Villager(s) : freya
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 196
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes/No yes, celia just left :(
Availability date and time: all day today
Time zone: eastern
Total TBT : 15

Hi I was not available when you send me request. Your availability date and time was only yesterday so I will send tbt back to you now.

no no, ill be available today and tomorrow too, but on and off because of school^^

Ok:) Hi your villager is ready. Are you still available rn to come over to my town? If so let me know. I will open my gate now. Otherwise Let me know what time is good for you so we can adjust time and we can meet up same time together. thank you.

Ok:) Hi your villager is ready. Are you still available rn to come over to my town? If so let me know. I will open my gate now. Otherwise Let me know what time is good for you so we can adjust time and we can meet up same time together. thank you.
i am free^^, sorry for the delay i presented a project
Post automatically merged:

im available whenever you are, ill try my best to stay on and watch for you, but lean towards 12 pm est

Last edited:
i am free^^, sorry for the delay i presented a project
Post automatically merged:

im available whenever you are, ill try my best to stay on and watch for you, but lean towards 12 pm est

Hi are you still online? If so I will open my gate now. Thank you.

Xazari (pronounced Za-zah-ree)
Kihotie
0001-3307-4631
Papi, Canberra, Tom
358, 232, 128
Yes, 4 open spaces
Dec 17-19
EST
45 tbt

Last edited:
Xazari (pronounced Za-zah-ree
Kihotie
0001-3307-4631
Papi, Canberra, Tom
358, 232, 128
Yes, 5 open spaces
Dec 17-19
EST
45 tbt

Hi thank you for ordering. I am available rn now if you are available. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villagers now.

If now is not convenient for you then let me know what time is good for you. I am in CET time zone by the way. Thank you.

Hi thank you for ordering. I am available rn now if you are available. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villagers now.

If now is not convenient for you then let me know what time is good for you. I am in CET time zone by the way. Thank you.
I'm not available until 2:05

2:05 EST, I actually have to work on a project rn.

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Sure I will prepare your villagers.
2:05 EST is actually 8:05 CET time morning for me. I don’t know I will be available at the time. Do you have other available time?

4:00 p.m. EST

Hi PM is good to me.
4:00 p.m. EST is 22:00 CET time for me.
All your villagers are ready. Let me know when you can come over. I will open my gate.
See you in 4:00 p.m. EST, in like 30min. Thank you!

@due
Hi I am here again as you asked.
It is 4:00 p.m. EST now. I am available only 1-2 hours after I will go to bed. If you are not available I will come back to you tomorrow. Thank you.

Yeah, sorry, I have a project I’m working on. I’m pretty close to being happy with it so it won’t take more than 2 hours

Yeah, sorry, I have a project I’m working on. I’m pretty close to being happy with it so it won’t take more than 2 hours

I will let you know when I go to bed.
I am available 1-1.5 hours. If you are not available by then, you can come back to me tomorrow. We can fix time again. Good luck for your project :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back