• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it’s a model inedible gingerbread house for my Architectural Engineering class

Hi I was waiting for you but it is almost midnight for me.
I will go to bed now.
I will come back to you tomorrow.
Let me know when is good time with you tomorrow. See you tomorrow. Thank you.

Xazari (pronounced Za-zah-ree
Kihotie
0001-3307-4631
Papi, Canberra, Tom
358, 232, 128
Yes, 5 open spaces
Dec 17-19
EST
45 tbt

Hi let me know what time is good for you today for collecting your villagers so that we can meet up same time when we are online. Thank you.

I believe you are 6 hours ahead of me, so maybe around 9:00 or 9:50 am?

Hi 9:00 am in your local time (EST time) today is good to me. See you later then!
Could you also let me know which villager you like to collect first, second and third. Would you collect them all today? Do you do time travel? Thank you.

Reactions: due
Hi 9:00 am in your local time (EST time) today is good to me. See you later then!
Could you also let me know which villager you like to collect first, second and third. Would you collect them all today? Do you do time travel? Thank you.
I do TT in New Leaf. I would be willing to collect them all today in no particular order!

@due Hi I am online now. When you are ready let me know I will open for your first villager.
After collecting first villager, I will open next villager directly after time travel so let me know when you are ready next villager too. Thank you.

I can get online right now!

My gate is opened for you now.
After you do time travel. Let me know for next villager. Thank you. See you later.
Post automatically merged:

@due
Could you do time travel now ? Let me know when you are ready for second villager I will open my gate again. Thank you.

Could you time travel one day and come back to my town? Let me know when you are ready.
You need to collect second one.

Last edited:
After you do time travel. Let me know for next villager. Thank you. See you later.

@due
Could you do time travel now ? Let me know when you are ready for second villager I will open my gate again. Thank you.

Could you time travel one day and come back to my town? Let me know when you are ready.
You need to collect second one.
Yep! I'm ready!

Yep! I'm ready!

After you do time travel. Let me know for 3rdvillager. Thank you. See you later.

@due
My gate is opened for you for your 3rd villager. You can come over to my town to collect your final villager rn. It is better you time travel one day only so that not other random villagers are moving in when you time travel.

Last edited:
My gate is already opened for you for your 3rd villager. You can come over to my town to collect your final villager rn. See you later
Ok! Sorry for the delay, I'm doing classes at the same time & it's my last day before break so we aren't really doing anything specific.

Hey so I don't really use bell tree forums much and im just confused as to what tbt is? 😂

Hello :) welcome to the bell tree forums.
tbt is currently/points used in this forum. If you posts comments on threads you will earn tbt. For example, If you are playing new leaf, you can post comments on here :

People there in those thread are talking about new leaf.

You have 8 tbt at the moment. You can check this when you click your profile. Hope its help. Enjoy!

Hello :) welcome to the bell tree forums.
tbt is currently/points used in this forum. If you posts comments on threads you will earn tbt. For example, If you are playing new leaf, you can post comments on here :

People there in those thread are talking about new leaf.

You have 8 tbt at the moment. You can check this when you click your profile. Hope its help. Enjoy!
oh kk and so each villager from you would be 15 tbt or i could use items from your wishlist aswell instead of tbt?

oh kk and so each villager from you would be 15 tbt or i could use items from your wishlist aswell instead of tbt?

Hi I am only looking for tbt at the moment. I forgot to remove my wish list. Yes each villager request is currently 15tbt. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back