• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Trailer from the Japanese Nintendo Direct (October 25th)

We will be translating at least parts of this Nintendo Direct, I'll post the link here when it is done☆

More than 8 designs? Oh my GOSH that would be fabulous. I need more than 8 since I love designing so much.

This is the first time I've ever had a game where we are getting almost to much information JK,

It's just the trailers keep getting me so excited.

More than 8 designs? Oh my GOSH that would be fabulous. I need more than 8 since I love designing so much.
16 designs? Yes please! with all these new possibilities, (and me making a outfit for every single holiday) this is exactly what i needed! Thanks Nintendo! ;)

I want to make sure I have one design slot specifically for a special holiday or festival outfit, a bunch for just random outfit designs I'd change for the season, and maybe a couple designs for wallpaper or other things.

That's good that they've increased the design amount, because with my wallpaper, paintings for the exhibition room, holiday clothes, and seasonal flags, I wasn't sure if I would have enough space.

Back