• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Update Coming 4/28!

I'm interested too in wether or not you get a briefcase if youre a first time player! My brother got the game in January and doesn't know about the suitcase, but I know he'll love it more than the other item! Hopefully he'll be pleasantly suprised... if anyone knows for sure pls let us know!

I will say this is the most optimistic a datamine has made me feel.
Not gonna lean in to it too much though since Nintendo is such a wild card.​

I'm interested too in wether or not you get a briefcase if youre a first time player! My brother got the game in January and doesn't know about the suitcase, but I know he'll love it more than the other item! Hopefully he'll be pleasantly suprised... if anyone knows for sure pls let us know!
If you have an additional user on your island who didn't do the May Day event last year, you can get Rover's Briefcase.

Can't say I like the whole briefcase thing
I actually wanted another one and I have zero interest in making a new character

So based on the data mine...
sad that Brewster might be locked away in the museum : (
To be fair Brewster in past AC games like Wild World and City Folk he was in the Museum with blathers, but it was only until New Leaf where he got his own building called "The Roost". So it seems that they want him to just go back to the Museum, for better or for worse.

So based on the data mine...
sad that Brewster might be locked away in the museum : (

I got the impressions from the datamine that it's 2 different things? Like the Café entrance meaning a stand alone building v/s a third floor for something else. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting and that means that the entrance is meant for the Museum's 3rd floor.

Just wondering if tt on April 29th and go back to 28 , would be maze event available? Or it will be available for full months of May? Thanks!

I'm guessing this is the new May Day reward based on the item datamine

Rover's photo

So according to the Nintendo update, once the update has gone through (which it has, for me) I can't play the 2020 version of the May Day event. Does that mean I'm stuck with the Briefcase until another year has passed (since Nintendo are time-locking these events)? Because I really wanted Rover's Photo :(

Have to say my favourite item from that lot is the cheese (and perhaps the bell)!

I got the impressions from the datamine that it's 2 different things? Like the Café entrance meaning a stand alone building v/s a third floor for something else. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting and that means that the entrance is meant for the Museum's 3rd floor.
My issue is that the museum already has three floors. Main floor for fish and bugs, lower level for fossils, and upper level for art. What I wish would have happen is a third level for Nook's (second is current inaccessible to players).

I'm currently backreading datamined information and files from discords and other websites, and it looks like the sentence "Evidence of 3rd Museum floor" on dodocodes could be slightly misleading - what was found is evidence of another museum level, like a next stage for the museum to upgrade to. It looks like dodocodes interpreted that as meaning a new floor, as in something you go to with stairs. It could be! But we don't know.

My current interpretation of the data is that the cafe will likely be in the museum, because the evidence for the cafe is based on new indoor camera settings for something very specifically called the museum cafe (IdrMuseumCafe). The new entrance was found in the museum, and is referenced as "indoor museum entrance 03" in the code (IdrMuseumEnt03). It seems like a solid assumption that this new entrance would lead to the cafe.

Yup it’s a hold item! It’s got a simple throwing animation with it too.

That looks fantastic. 😂

I'm currently backreading datamined information and files from discords and other websites, and it looks like the sentence "Evidence of 3rd Museum floor" on dodocodes could be slightly misleading - what was found is evidence of another museum level, like a next stage for the museum to upgrade to. It looks like dodocodes interpreted that as meaning a new floor, as in something you go to with stairs. It could be! But we don't know.

My current interpretation of the data is that the cafe will likely be in the museum, because the evidence for the cafe is based on new indoor camera settings for something very specifically called the museum cafe (IdrMuseumCafe). The new entrance was found in the museum, and is referenced as "indoor museum entrance 03" in the code (IdrMuseumEnt03). It seems like a solid assumption that this new entrance would lead to the cafe.

That looks fantastic. 😂

That makes a lot more sense. Thanks!

Back