• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

I love the Japanese styled house exterior ^_^

Ok,
The museum has two (three for observatory?) floors. One with Blathers with all the exhibits, and one with celeste with the cafe, souviner shop and such; i dunno who is gonna be on third floor though....
The gate is gone for good, replacing it with police station!! Copper is probably still standing out, but he might make a return.
The Bus stop is, well. you know what i mean?
Nooks is now run by Timmy. and as of Nookingtons, Tommy will run the second floor, i think.
Able sisters is back! now sable won't just ramble along with you, she is now in charge of the designs! i still dunno if it has any expansions.
Idk bout town hall, but i think it is refurbished where you are mayor, meaning no more pelly or phyliss in which it has been downgraded into a post office.
The island is back, and Kapp'n finally retires from the stupid stereotypical yellow bus and takes you to the island!!! Well we may have to listen to his love........ his love..........

That is what i think will happen to CF buildings.

Ok,
The museum has two (three for observatory?) floors. One with Blathers with all the exhibits, and one with celeste with the cafe, souviner shop and such; i dunno who is gonna be on third floor though....
The gate is gone for good, replacing it with police station!! Copper is probably still standing out, but he might make a return.
The Bus stop is, well. you know what i mean?
Nooks is now run by Timmy. and as of Nookingtons, Tommy will run the second floor, i think.
Able sisters is back! now sable won't just ramble along with you, she is now in charge of the designs! i still dunno if it has any expansions.
Idk bout town hall, but i think it is refurbished where you are mayor, meaning no more pelly or phyliss in which it has been downgraded into a post office.
The island is back, and Kapp'n finally retires from the stupid stereotypical yellow bus and takes you to the island!!! Well we may have to listen to his love........ his love..........

That is what i think will happen to CF buildings.
Nice summary you made there! :D

I hope you're all right there!

Was the Post Office officially confirmed? While we saw the post office-looking place in the earlier trailer...yeah.

Well yeah, its pretty much confirmed because they showed a building with an envelope on the door

So the island really is going to be in it!
animal_crossing_3ds_box_art_japan.jpg

They're not going to get rid of the animal tracks. They loved the idea of it too much. =p

Very confused about the Eiffel Tower though.. guess you can place monuments?

Hey! if you look closely at the tree where K.K. Slider is, you can see some stools!

Can this be the cafe from the developers confrence the secretary mentioned?

Back