• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

Did anyone else notice you were talking to Sable with the designs?
Hopefully she'll be more talkative and we won't have to befriend her to hear longer conversations anymore.

Yeah, I agree, I mean I perfered her so much more after she became talkative, more than Mable! XD

Did anyone else notice right need to Nooks there was a sign with a flower on it and a door? Maybe the gardening store? Someone probably noticed this already and posted about it, just figured I'd blurt it out in case! :p

Yeah, I agree, I mean I perfered her so much more after she became talkative, more than Mable! XD
Haha same, I liked her so much better! I think the regal set is for sure returning now since there was a mailbox being sold that was all regal themed and had a princess tiara on it.

Did anyone else notice right need to Nooks there was a sign with a flower on it and a door? Maybe the gardening store? Someone probably noticed this already and posted about it, just figured I'd blurt it out in case! :p

Yeah I noticed it and pointed it out, it is the garden store.
It most likely will expand along with Nooks, and it might not even be there until Nook N and Go, or Nook Way.

I hope we can design different things such as dresses, shirts, pants, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops and skirts, instead of just shirts.

Kind of odd having the stores attached considering they're both run by different characters.

Maybe the sloth couldn't keep up with the bills and had to move his/her store with the Nooks. :)

I hope we can design different things such as dresses, shirts, pants, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops and skirts, instead of just shirts.

I think we can choose what we design. Cause in the video it was specifically designing a dress.

Though I doubt we could design shoes, which is fine.

I know there's no chance of it, but my world would be perfect if they ditched the rolling log for acres.

At any rate, this game may make the 3DS worth buying in my eyes.

Guess her shop was too small to be an actual store! :(
Hopefully it will have upgraded and maybe she could get her own actual store when Nook's gets bigger.

I like the fact that we can design the sleeves as well. :D

You could in CF as well

Guess her shop was too small to be an actual store! :(
Hopefully it will have upgraded and maybe she could get her own actual store when Nook's gets bigger.

I doubt it will become an actual store, but at least there is most likely a wall dividing the two. Unlike Shampoodles in Nookington's in WW.

Even if it doesn't hopefully once Nooks grows her shop will have more space in it. Her own mini greenhouse would have been cool! :p

I know there's no chance of it, but my world would be perfect if they ditched the rolling log for acres.

At any rate, this game may make the 3DS worth buying in my eyes.

What do you mean with: ''rolling log for acres'' ?

Even if it doesn't hopefully once Nooks grows her shop will have more space in it. Her own mini greenhouse would have been cool! :p

She probably will, I think that was also some reasoning behind connecting her with Nooks cause they didn't want every separate shop to expand, but the garden shop obviously would've needed an expansion.

Back