• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

I hope they translate what they're saying. Did anyone record it? i only got to see the weird cut out face thingy to the end....

awkward moment when you get back late and miss out by like 3 minutes. Meh.
I'll update the AC3DS thread tomorrow sometime

I hope they translate what they're saying. Did anyone record it? i only got to see the weird cut out face thingy to the end....

That was too cute! It was a cut out of the guy presenting it XD And this may mean we can take ingame images of AC and post them on other places like images we take with the 3DS? If this was confirmed, I didn't know, if not It seems most likley :O

That was too cute! It was a cut out of the guy presenting it XD And this may mean we can take ingame images of AC and post them on other places like images we take with the 3DS? If this was confirmed, I didn't know, if not It seems most likley :O
It hasn't been confirmed we can take pictures yet, though it seems likely after seeing that picture cutout stand.
Oh cool, you can buy BOTH bridges. I missed that watching it the first time.

Thanks Justin! It seems that the nook at night feature returns!

Lol, i wonder what resetti would do, lol. 3D TIME!!!

Thanks Justin! It seems that the nook at night feature returns!

Lol, i wonder what resetti would do, lol. 3D TIME!!!

I can just imagine his head popping up on the top screen as he talks and shouting at you, making all the lil' kids cry....

I'll never forgive you Resetti... ;o;

Lyle is back and this time he is in Nook's housing shop, selling us home insurance I hope not! -.-
also that flower shop does look like it's connected to Timmy/Tommy's shop, so I hope it upgrades when the shop does.

Ok, i'm gonna go thru a translation; ill type up the kana and use Google Translate (the worst translator ever...)

OMG did anyone else see the blue and black dresser being put in as a reddish orange leaf? I think that shows it was customized since they showed an orange dresser of the same style in the llama's shop, it looks like that plate that blue llama runs is the customizeable section.

At 1:06 is that Elvis, or a new Lion? Unsure since it looks like they're wearing a dress, when you can't really tell cause of the cut-out! :(

1:32, Theres barcodes to scan others designs! ;D

Back