• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling » Nikal Cycling « HIATUS

can I lurk pietro? :)
edit: you can take me off the lurking list for Agnes .

Last edited:
Molly the normal duck is ready to move and in boxes now! <3

May I buy Molly from you? 100TBT right?

Edit: I will be on in the morning, but past that i won't be on much tomorrow so if you have to sell her to someone else that's okay

Last edited:
I got Blaire, my last dreamie, to move to my town!!! You may take me off your lurking list! You help so many people get their dreamies, keep up the good work! Thank you for letting me lurk in your cycling thread! <333333

I got Blaire, my last dreamie, to move to my town!!! You may take me off your lurking list! You help so many people get their dreamies, keep up the good work! Thank you for letting me lurk in your cycling thread! <333333

Thanks for letting me know.

Molly has been adopted.

Read the rules before you come to my town. Running off and through flowers is not okay.

I didn't run at any point at at all. I'm sorry but I was frustrated from the disconnecting and just wanted to get it done, I figured since I knew the way twice now and was polite and followd two times before that it wouldn't be a big deal to just go off by myself. I'm sorry, that was wrong.

It looked like it but if you weren't that's my bad. I have items all over the ground so I do not let people go off on their own.

Back