• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Direct ACNL Information

I think im getting more and more bored of New Leaf everyday I wait... :| SOMEONE HELP ME

We've been in 2013 for 6 weeks now. Another 6 weeks time it's April. Q2 2013. Not long to go now. And Nintendo Direct is this month, so...

It's usually on a Wednesday although it has been on Thursday and Saturday, so sometime in the next couple of weeks. We're slowly edging towards it being out. Keep calm and make plans; I have spent a lot of today just planning my house's upstairs and downstairs.

Has anyone tried to go to the ima village from the Direct by typing in the name (the mayor's also called ima in english not hira or kata) at the dream mansion? It's the house with the cool Nintendo patterns in the streetpass bit. If anyone could get the code for it, I would be grateful forever.

I completely forgot about this. Dx Sorry!
Here's the Dream Address: 2300-0166-9133

Back