• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Of Shark Weddings and Summer Shells (Lots of things happening in June! New seasonal DIYs, fish, bugs and events!)

Added the Summer and Winter solstice event, but all we really know is when it runs.

Added the Snowboy recipes as well!

@Rinpane There is an Ice Wand DIY, you can only get it from making a Snowboy rather than popping balloons. I've added it and the rest of the Snowboy set to the snowflake DIY section.

There is an Ice Wand DIY, you can only get it from making a Snowboy rather than popping balloons. I've added it and the rest of the Snowboy set to the snowflake DIY section.
Oh, I see! Looking forward to getting it in 6 months...unless I can’t wait. Thanks for the info!

Added a few more details.

You can only order a max of 8 wedding items a day, so it's advise you don't wait till the end to order everything you want. Also added the items we know of that comes from the solstice events (I definitely didn't know about the sweater not being available yet before this, oops).

After catching more sharks, their shadow honestly looks like an XL one with a fin. The huge (size 6) shadows seem bigger.

After catching more sharks, their shadow honestly looks like an XL one with a fin. The huge (size 6) shadows seem bigger.
They aren't much bigger than bass size.

I've caught multiple of each, to get models made.

I’ll bump it up to XL, I can see it slightly, but it’s honestly very hard to tell. It’s definitely smaller than an Oarfish though.

Wait but if we only get a crown trhu nook shopping, does that mean there is no actual summer solstice event???

Updated! Assuming it's international and only available to those playing in the North Hemisphere.

I wasn't looking carefully and the winter-solstice sweater is available too. So guess they're both available for both hemispheres?

Wait but if we only get a crown trhu nook shopping, does that mean there is no actual summer solstice event???

Doesn't look like it. Official AC Twitter announced the items but no event.

That makes me sad :(
I always like the full day being light

Ok, now that I’m up and playing myself. Sumer-solstice Crown and Winter-solstice Sweater are 100% available to everyone, despite it being labled Europe and South Hemisphere.

Grab your solstice items folks!

Back