• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Of Shark Weddings and Summer Shells (Lots of things happening in June! New seasonal DIYs, fish, bugs and events!)

There's the summer solstice too, but I have no idea what it entails. The dataminers have mentioned that it exists though.
I saw you can get the summer solstice crown
CapHatSummer0.png

How do I obtain the summer shells DIY? Is it random and basically replaces the bamboo recipes since it's seasonal too? I only got the Shell Wreath from Isabelle.

There's the summer solstice too, but I have no idea what it entails. The dataminers have mentioned that it exists though.

I’ll be adding it once we know for sure what exactly it is and when it’s active. (y)
Post automatically merged:

How do I obtain the summer shells DIY? Is it random and basically replaces the bamboo recipes since it's seasonal too? I only got the Shell Wreath from Isabelle.

Yup, like the Spring Bamboo and Cherry Blossoms. Balloons, bottles and possibly certain villagers.
I’ll add this info to the initial post.

From balloons like the other seasonal DIYs.

plhbSPH-1.png

Post automatically merged:

Yup, like the Spring Bamboo and Cherry Blossoms. Balloons, bottles and possibly certain villagers.
I’ll add this info to the initial post.

They do not come from bottles or villagers, only balloons.

@tajikey @Rosch

I got my info wrong with how to obtain seasonal DIYs, you can only get them from balloons. Sorry about the misinformation. Got the seasonal and nonseasonal bamboo DIYs mixed up. 😅

I believe the wedding event is glitched. Earlier, I got 12 (I'm almost certain this is correct, yes) crystals for my shoot, and I traded 6 in for a bench and 4 for a rug. Then I went home (no delivery, no liquidation). I then realised I only had the bench in my inventory, but I had 2 crystals still. There is a bench but no rug in my catalogue.

Even if I had only gotten 10 or 11 crystals, I have no other wedding items, so I would have more than 2 crystals if I only traded for the bench. Unless it's getting mailed to me for some reason, it ate my crystals...

I believe the wedding event is glitched. Earlier, I got 12 (I'm almost certain this is correct, yes) crystals for my shoot, and I traded 6 in for a bench and 4 for a rug. Then I went home (no delivery, no liquidation). I then realised I only had the bench in my inventory, but I had 2 crystals still. There is a bench but no rug in my catalogue.

Even if I had only gotten 10 or 11 crystals, I have no other wedding items, so I would have more than 2 crystals if I only traded for the bench. Unless it's getting mailed to me for some reason, it ate my crystals...
Cyrus gives a free bench (the one in your inventory). The items you've bought (bench + rug) will be delivered tomorrow. Also the wedding bench costs only 5, not 6.

11 crystals - 5 (wedding bench) - 4 (blue wedding rug) = 2 crystals

Cyrus gives a free bench (the one in your inventory). The items you've bought (bench + rug) will be delivered tomorrow. Also the wedding bench costs only 5, not 6.

11 crystals - 5 (wedding bench) - 4 (blue wedding rug) = 2 crystals
OOOOH, this explains so much. I was just on my second character trying it out, and the price is right like you said and he said something about getting it out, I guess I misunderstood or went too fast reading that the first time. Thank you! I was really worried.

The following are the wedding season exclusive items along with their costs and unlock requirements. 'HC' stands for Heart Crystals.
Unlocked after 1 photoshoot:
  • Wedding Bench (5 HC)
  • Wedding Decoration (3 HC)
  • White Wedding Wall (12 HC)
  • White Wedding Flooring (12 HC)
  • Blue Wedding Rug (4 HC)
Unlocked after 2 photoshoots:
  • Wedding Table (6 HC)
  • Wedding Chair (3 HC)
  • Wedding-party Wall (12 HC)
Unlocked after 3 photoshoots:
  • Wedding Flower Stand (4 HC)
  • Wedding Candle Set (4 HC)
Unlocked after 4 photoshoots:
  • Wedding Head Table (6 HC)
  • Wedding Cake (5 HC)
Unlocked after 5 photoshoots:
  • Wedding Pipe Organ (40 HC)
Unlocked after 6 photoshoots:
  • Wedding Arch (20 HC)
  • Welcome Board (5 HC)
  • Reese & Cyrus Photo Plate (Given by Reese)
Unlocked after 7 photoshoots:
  • Brown Wedding Wall (12 HC)
  • Green Wedding Wall (12 HC)
  • Brown Wedding Flooring (12 HC)
  • Green Wedding Flooring (12 HC)
  • Red Wedding Rug (4 HC)
  • White Wedding Rug (4 HC)
  • Cake Dress (20 HC)
  • Wedding Tuxedo (20 HC)
  • Wedding Pumps (6 HC)
  • Wedding Shoes (6 HC)
  • Bridal Veil (12 HC)
  • Wedding Wand DIY (Given by Reese / 1 Wedding Flower Stand, 3 Star Fragments)
  • Wedding Fencing DIY (Given by Reese / 5 Iron Nugget, 3 Softwood)

@NefariousKing You can include this on the first post.

Last edited:
The following are the wedding season exclusive items along with their costs and unlock requirements. 'HC' stands for Heart Crystals.
Unlocked after 1 photoshoot:
  • Wedding Bench (5 HC)
  • Wedding Decoration (3 HC)
  • White Wedding Wall (12 HC)
  • White Wedding Flooring (12 HC)
  • Blue Wedding Rug (4 HC)
Unlocked after 2 photoshoots:
  • Wedding Table (6 HC)
  • Wedding Chair (3 HC)
  • Wedding-party Wall (12 HC)
Unlocked after 3 photoshoots:
  • Wedding Flower Stand (4 HC)
  • Wedding Candle Set (4 HC)
Unlocked after 4 photoshoots:
  • Wedding Head Table (6 HC)
  • Wedding Cake (5 HC)
Unlocked after 5 photoshoots:
  • Wedding Pipe Organ (40 HC)
Unlocked after 6 photoshoots:
  • Wedding Arch (20 HC)
  • Welcome Board (5 HC)
  • Reese & Cyrus Photo Plate (Given by Reese)
Unlocked after 7 photoshoots:
  • Brown Wedding Wall (12 HC)
  • Green Wedding Wall (12 HC)
  • Brown Wedding Flooring (12 HC)
  • Green Wedding Flooring (12 HC)
  • Red Wedding Rug (4 HC)
  • White Wedding Rug (4 HC)
  • Cake Dress (20 HC)
  • Wedding Tuxedo (20 HC)
  • Wedding Pumps (6 HC)
  • Wedding Shoes (6 HC)
  • Bridal Veil (12 HC)
  • Wedding Wand DIY (Given by Reese / 5 Iron Nugget, 3 Softwood)
  • Wedding Fencing DIY (Given by Reese / 1 Wedding Flower Stand, 3 Star Fragments)

@NefariousKing You can include this on the first post.

Added! Thanks for adding more detail to the list. ^^

I wish wedding stuff was recipes, so it wouldn't take up precious storage space.

I was a little sad to find out that sharks shadows are small. Identicle to the suckerfish.

The suckerfish is an all day fish which means we won't know it's a shark after 9pm the way we did when ocean sunfish were in the game. They stopped after 9pm so we knew every fin after 9pm, was a shark.

Shark fishing was my favorite activity. :(

I caught a whale shark about an hour ago, that's how I found out, and thought I'd share.
Don't ignore the small finned fish. Sharks and suckerfish are the same shadow size.

Last edited:
Minor Wedding Day spoilers ahead!

So I haven't done the whole event but the little remix that plays when you talk to Reese... so precious

Just turned 12am for me and first finned fish I see and catch is a Great White Shark 🤣

It looks so cool on this game and pretty realistic.

Last edited:
Can the wedding event items be reordered through the catalogue once initially obtained? I assume not, but would be nice if they could.

Back