• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Cereal Thread

I live in the UK so I haven't heard of almost all of the ones metioned in the first post ^^' I used to like Frosties (cornflakes covered in sugar, healthy) and Coco pops but I eat Special K now xD Not because it's healthy, but the clusters <3

Last edited:
my favorite cereal is honey bunches of oats... omg i could probably eat a whole box in one sitting. or well, i have... before. LOL

don't judge me, i was hungry.

I got dulce de luche cherrios today. Not even sure if I spelled that right.

Can't wait to nom nom nom on it in the morning

Lucky Charms or Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Neither of which I ever get to enjoy, since I live in strict organic household.

I go to different cereals, though I vary the times I eat them; I was loving Bran Flakes with Raisins, a little sweetness and far healthier than what I ate previously:p

I am now eating a very healthy version of said Fruit Loops; called fruity O's from Trader Joe's so fruity<3

Back