• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Last edited:
605! Reply at this page http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?206654-605-TURNIPS!

I will hold this price for a while and try to leave the town open. I will let you come in and sell all you want! No time limit, as many trips as needed. I've done the math for you, if you bring in 16 bundles of 100 turnips, you will make 986,000 each trip!

The Re-Tail is on the NE part of town. This is my side town, so I have NO RULES! Yeah! Run around, investigate, talk to villagers, pull weeds (if you're going for a badge). I'm not asking for a fee, but wouldn't say no to a tip, either

You need to add: 1736-2163-6320 DS Name: Skip, Mayor: Buzz, Town:Bee Hive

Please reply with your FC, DS Name, Town and Character Name

My DS has issues with accepting you as a friend after I've opened the gate. To avoid the wait, add me first! I'm going in order of 4 at a time.

peaked at 534 here in my town, PM when you see me online and I'll let you over. Not sure if I'll create my own thread about hosting cause I might not hold onto it for too long. All fruits on the ground are free to take, but do not touch my hybrids, I will leave a negative feedback if you do.

edit: Price has changed, sorry.

Last edited:
Anyone with Joan in their town?

Edit: found someone. Also, turnips are still 543 over here, today's your last chance :p

Last edited:
I have 511 turnip price in my cycle town. My Fc is 5198-2998-6456, not the one in my signature. There is a path from the train station to retail, so you can run! Let me know if you want to sell and I'll need your Fc.

I have 511 turnip price in my cycle town. My Fc is 5198-2998-6456, not the one in my signature. There is a path from the train station to retail, so you can run! Let me know if you want to sell and I'll need your Fc.
hello can i come to your town?

hello can i come to your town?

Sure! Let me add you and I'll post when gate is open. Just as an FYI...please don't leave me anything as this town is strictly used for turnips/cycling :)

Let me know when you have added me and I'll open my gate.

Last edited:
Back