• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I have 511 turnip price in my cycle town. My Fc is 5198-2998-6456, not the one in my signature. There is a path from the train station to retail, so you can run! Let me know if you want to sell and I'll need your Fc.

Ooo, could I come too?

Yes! Let me add you and I'll post when my gate is open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, gate is open! There is a path from the station to retail, so feel free to run :). I'm not near this ds so just post when you are done. No need to leave anything...this is just a cycling town. Have fun!

Ok, let me add you and then I'll post here when my gate is open. I'm not near this ds, so just let me know when you are finished.

Feel free to run in this town. There is a path from the station to retail :)

Last edited:
i added you to my 3ds so now im just waiting for you to open your gates also, you said before you weren't asking for anything but would you like some white carnations as a thank you gift?

i added you to my 3ds now im just waiting for you to open your gates also, you said you weren't asking for anything but would you like some white carnations as a thank you gift?

Ok, now try! There was an error on my end :)

Sometimes, my internet acts weird.

Last edited:
Back