Official Turnip Prices Thread

k coming :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks! i sold the inventory full i brought and made over 800k thank you for letting me visit your town :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
My turnip price is 500~ Pm me if you want to come sell your turnips c:

Edit..
I don't have my prices anymore.. :D

Last edited:
I'm looking to unload a large amount of turnips, ideally for over 300 a piece. I'm offering 10% to whomever has a good price. PM me!

I have turnip prices at 511 in my cycle town if you can wait until tomorrow. I'm booked for the next few hours with sellers. I can open in the morning and let you all come over. Just post your Fc and I'll add you tonight.

Please use this Fc if you add me: 5198-2998-6456.

I'll then post tomorrow morning when my gate is open and you can come over whenever you like. There are NO rules in this town. Run if you like and feel free to talk to villagers :). Ok, one rule, please don't chop down the trees :)

Please don't leave anything for me because this is strictly a cycle/turnip town :)

Last edited:
I have turnip prices at 511 in my cycle town if you can wait until tomorrow. I'm booked for the next few hours with sellers. I can open in the morning and let you all come over. Just post your Fc and I'll add you tonight.

Please use this Fc if you add me: 5198-2998-6456.

I'll then post tomorrow morning when my gate is open and you can come over whenever you like. There are NO rules in this town. Run if you like and feel free to talk to villagers :)

Please don't leave anything for me because this is strictly a cycle/turnip town :)

May I come later pls? :)
My FC is 1220-6964-6467. Can you tell me when I can come over tomorrow? We might not be in the same time zone and I'm busy tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks anyway!

Edit: I just checked and you're from Texas, so GMT-5, 6 or 7 and I'm GMT+1. We're min 6hours away from each other so tomorrow morning for you=tomorrow afternoon for me. And I'm gone all afternoon tomorrow >< I'm not unlucky recently :(

Last edited:
I am in US Central time zone. Gates would be open around 7 am tomorrow morning. Let me know if that works for you!

Awesome I added you, thanks! Mine is 0748-3905-2798.

Ok, give me about an hour and I'll add you. I have several in my town selling. Will that work for you?

I am in US Central time zone. Gates would be open around 7 am tomorrow morning. Let me know if that works for you!

This time is just about perfect for me at least since I will getting off work. Thank you for opening your town.
My friend code is 0877-1553-8728

Last edited:
That'd be awesome if we could do this before I go to bed! It's currently 00:46am where I live, I could stay up until 3am max.
I could leave you a nice tip in your other town as well.
Would that be possible?

That sounds great, I'm adding you now Sundance!

Ok, I will add you in a little while and gate will be open for you tomorrow morning!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That'd be awesome if we could do this before I go to bed! It's currently 00:46am where I live, I could stay up until 3am max.
I could leave you a nice tip in your other town as well.
Would that be possible?
Ok, I'm going to add you right now and then open for you. Nothing needed in return :). I've been selling like crazy :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I will add you in a little while and gate will be open for you tomorrow morning!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I'm going to add you right now and then open for you. Nothing needed in return :). I've been selling like crazy :)

Gate is open :)

Back