Oideyo Doubutsu no Mori

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Hm... it sounds like it'll be even harder to do TBTS than we thought... no item selling Gyroids and only mailing in the town.
I planned it that way, Storm. I NEVER planned to depend on in-game selling utilities. Everything will be fine.

Hey! I just got a letter from Nintendo!

I can't translate the letter very well, but attached was orenjinittobou or orange knit hat. It's orange with a blue stripe around the edge.

Very cool.

Earlier today I connected with Nintendo Wi-Fi for the first time. A player in Osaka and I have exchanged Friend Codes. We're trying to find a time when we're both at hotspots to visit each other's village.

Woah, that's awesome Liquefy! Did you manage to transfer the signer of the letter? Was it a person FROM Nintendo, or was it directly from Nintendo as a whole?

Also, is the item you got exclusive?

Bulerias said:
Woah, that's awesome Liquefy! Did you manage to transfer the signer of the letter? Was it a person FROM Nintendo, or was it directly from Nintendo as a whole?

It just says from Nintendo, there's no name. I'm not sure if the hat is exclusive, though I can buy it in my catalog for 160 bells.

LIQUEFY! said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Somebody announced that we could. >.<
Pfft, rumors.

:p
Doesnt' the last question on this page (HERE) address this issue?

"What are the online features of Animal Crossing: Wild World?

In Animal Crossing: Wild World, you can set up a Friends Roster with anyone from around the world and then visit each other's town whenever you are both online. If your friend isn't online at the same time, you can send them a letter. You can even include a gift with the letter if you want."
Foiled! The message in a bottle can only be addressed to "Unknown Someone."

I wrote "Hello from the USA! I live in Connecticut." It was fun watching it float away in the ocean (you release it there).

One of the regular letter addressees is "future of time." What's that all about? I wrote "What is this?" and brought it to Pelly. Now she's asking me to input a date. It must be a way to send a letter to yourself for future delivery.

thanks a ton

^_^

are you sure there are only 30 bugs and fish... because i heard somewhere (i think it was like, IGN or something) there were more than there were in the last one...

LIQUEFY! said:
Bulerias said:

It just says from Nintendo, there's no name. I'm not sure if the hat is exclusive, though I can buy it in my catalog for 160 bells.
can you post pics?

Sorry, I can't take pics.

Here's something that might benefit TBTS: a 99,000 bell bag replaces the 30,000 bell bag.

Bell bags go 100, 1000, 10,000, 99,000.

My Blue Wardrobe definitely holds 90 items, 15 on each of 6 pages.

I was able to post three copies of my pattern on the ground. I haven't tested it, but I bet you can post far more than that. This could help TBTS with directing traffic, maybe?

LIQUEFY! said:
Sorry, I can't take pics.

Here's something that might benefit TBTS: a 99,000 bell bag replaces the 30,000 bell bag.

Bell bags go 100, 1000, 10,000, 99,000.

My Blue Wardrobe definitely holds 90 items, 15 on each of 6 pages.

I was able to post three copies of my pattern on the ground. I haven't tested it, but I bet you can post far more than that. This could help TBTS with directing traffic, maybe?
Woah, 99,000?!? That'd be awesome for large purchases/transactions at TBTS!

So you're saying that each wardrobe holds 90 items? That's sweet.

And in the Vol 199 in NP, it showed that you can post patterns ANYWHERE in your town, they went as far as to take a screenshot of a "moon town" with moon craters as designs on the ground. And it could definitely direct traffic!

Thanks for the info!

Possible MAJOR implication for TBTS: Tanuki won't let me access my catalog when I'm online (someone visiting or Gate open).

Back