Oideyo Doubutsu no Mori

sweet... this makes me want it more, and more, and more...

my mom was out today, so i asked her to Preorder it for me : D

Day 11:

I awoke to find a letter from Saihate (or The Farthest Ends) village. It was a letter thanking me for my donations and enclosing a green feather that I can wear in my hair.

Hooray! The shovel I planted yesterday has turned Golden! And my coconut palm is growing nicely. More bee stings: the bees are going to be murder to catch. Instead of pulling up my clover, I

You're right, Bulerias. Eventually, someone else came in, and I figured it out. The villagers wander around and stop in front of something. Talk to them and they will ask for a price. You start high and keep lowering the price until the animal buys it. You can sell stuff for much higher than what you would get selling to Tanuki.

Day 13:

Joan is selling turnips for 90 bells each, so I invested 250,000. Nibbles has moved away. I

LIQUEFY! said:
You're right, Bulerias. Eventually, someone else came in, and I figured it out. The villagers wander around and stop in front of something. Talk to them and they will ask for a price. You start high and keep lowering the price until the animal buys it. You can sell stuff for much higher than what you would get selling to Tanuki.

Day 13:

Joan is selling turnips for 90 bells each, so I invested 250,000. Nibbles has moved away. I

I just bought a "fake" painting from Redd. Tanuki will pay me only 10 bells for it! Lyle better pay up on my insurance.

I've caught 31 fish so far:

Bitterling
Pale Chub
Crucian Carp
Dace
Barbel Steed
Carp
Koi
Goldfish
Popeyed Goldfish
Freshwater Goby
Bluegill
Yellow Perch
Black Bass
Pond Smelt
Cherry Salmon
Rainbow Trout
Stringfish
Guppy
Sea Butterfly
Seahorse
Zebra Turkeyfish
Horse Mackerel
Barred Knifejaw
Sea Bass
Red Snapper
Dab
Olive Flounder
Squid
Octopus
Football Fish
Tuna

I'm still trying to catch a Coelacanth.

Bulerias and I were going to try to visit each other's town, but it wouldn't let me enter Bul's Friend Code. I got some sort of "error" message. Apparently, Bul got one, too. Sad that there is no visiting between Japanese and North American villages.

LIQUEFY! said:
Bulerias and I were going to try to visit each other's town, but it wouldn't let me enter Bul's Friend Code. I got some sort of "error" message. Apparently, Bul got one, too. Sad that there is no visiting between Japanese and North American villages.
darn, thats going to suck... i guess its because you can't change the language... everything you saw would be japanese...

i think i'm going to forget lyle's insurance... and collect fake paintings.

:p

LIQUEFY! said:
yeah, they said it wouldnt, because of the language barrier.

LIQUEFY! said:
Collecting a complete set of fake paintings will be quite a challenge!
how often are they fake anyway?

i like having rare things that aren't good to have... like tires

:p

Redd comes once a week. So far, I've seen him twice, and both times he's had a painting for sale. One genuine and one fake.

Still no sign of that fake painting settlement. I wonder if it's because I sold the fake painting to Tanuki?

Also, while my first bell tree produced "fruit," my second did not.

Back