Oideyo Doubutsu no Mori

Hey Liquefy, is the HRA still in the game, nagging you constantly about your living space?

:p

Bulerias said:
Hey Liquefy, is the HRA still in the game, nagging you constantly about your living space?

Yes, they are there, but I haven't received any mail from them yet.

For every 100 bells you spend at Tanuki's, you get 1 member point. No points for selling stuff.

I created extra players in town to get more airchecks. When I created them, they didn't have to do chores before listening to KK. No new songs tonight.

Joan should show up tomorrow.

LIQUEFY! said:
Bulerias said:

Yes, they are there, but I haven't received any mail from them yet.

For every 100 bells you spend at Tanuki's, you get 1 member point. No points for selling stuff.

I created extra players in town to get more airchecks. When I created them, they didn't have to do chores before listening to KK. No new songs tonight.

Joan should show up tomorrow.
Oh, so, apparently, the HRA will only bother you once a week or something.

Do you possibly have an estimate of the total K.K. songs in the game? Are there a lot of old ones?

Hey, Blanca showed up in my town last night. Select the second option to her second question to change her face.

At the Telephone, choose the second-to-last option (Downloads), then the first option to allow Ayashiineko (or suspicious cat) in.

It's not Rover that you invite to town, it's Blanca!

Day 6:

I awoke to find my main floor had expanded from 6x6 to 8x8. Also, I have 2,991 HRA points. Tanuki tells my my next debt is 298,000 bells. The net has finally shown up in his store!

Today is homeru hi or To Praise Day! When I speak to my villagers they ask me to write something. There was space for ten letters.

Drift has moved into my village! Queenie is sick again (she fell ill last night). I gave her another dose of medicine. Clover has appeared again, and there are no wilted flowers today.

Ah, there

So, to get the Shop Model, you need to spend 30,000 bells buying stuff at Nook's.

It's definitely both buying and selling to get the store to upgrade because it rennovated twice before I got the prize. I don't know for sure how much in transactions are needed for Nook's rennovations, but I'm thinking the threshholds are very similar to those in AC.

I had two of my visitors buy something from my SuperTanuki's just in case it is required for the next upgrade.

ODnM Face Guides:

Translations courtesy of rupan777 of IGN.
Image courtesy of Kaje of AXA.

ODnMFacesBoy.jpg

ODnMFacesGirl.jpg

Maybe it's a new element of Redd...

Thanks for the info, Liquefy! Oh, and guys, Mik posted videos of K.K.!

:eek:

Bulerias said:
Maybe it's a new element of Redd...

Thanks for the info, Liquefy! Oh, and guys, Mik posted videos of K.K.!

:eek:
its really the black market now : o

secret codes and everything... i vote for cutting your own entrance. >_>

"sable, may i borrow that knife?"

"sure"

: D

Got it! I had to speak to one of my villagers, Ben, who mentioned Tsuneki and mentioned the password. For me it was hiragana kanewotoru, and it was in color in the dialog.

He's selling a Super Toilet for 3960 bells, an Austere Painting for 3920 bells, and a Ranch Chair for 2800 bells. Before I could purchase anything, I think I had to pay him 3000 bells. He and Lyle/Mr Truth must be in cahoots! I wonder what's up? Anyway, I bought out his tent.

I've posted an initial ODnM FAQ (it's linked with ACWW): HERE

Mostly menus so far.

I just got my Nintendo Power issue today! Hope it helps with ODnM!

Back