• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Radio Tune B - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Music Extended":

A-CFAFE-
-C---zzz

A and the second C are high, first C and E are low.

Here is "Sonic Colors - Reach For The Stars + LYRICS":

C-BCG-DB
C---zzzz

High G, all other notes low.

Bizhiins, please post a link to the song you'd like me to turn into a town tune so that I can hear it, and specify which seconds of it that you'd like me to do, if you have a preference.

Here is "Lavender Town (Original Japanese Version from Pokemon Red and Green)":

F-F-D-D-
FEDAB-B-

High A, all other notes low.

Last edited:
Here is "Farewell Hyrule King - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Music Extended":

E---B---
EFGDGE--

High G, all other notes low. It is not possible to recreate this song completely accurately as a town tune, not because it's in a minor key, but because it has three half-step notes in a row, and the most that a town tune can do with all natural notes is two. I got as close as I could. I can do a different song if you'd prefer, or perhaps a different part of the same song that maybe doesn't have an incompatible combination of notes in it.

Here is "WILD SOUL (Full Version) - Ranmaru Kurosaki (QN)":

D-DD-DDD
D---zzzz

All high D or all low D will work.

Here is "Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival Music: Board Game":

G-CBC--A
G---zzzz

High G and A, low B and C.

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Here is "Billie Eilish - bury a friend":

EF-ED-CA
---zzzzz

All the low notes.

Here is "Warframe | We All Lift Together":

D--AC-D-
F-E-DA--

All the low notes.

Here is "Opening Credits | Game of Thrones | Season 8 (HBO)":

E--ACDE-
A-CDB---

All the low notes or all the high notes. The timing is a little tricky, and I don't really have a good feel for the song, since I never watched that show, so you might try rearranging the sustain lines to see if you can make it feel more like the original song, if it doesn't feel quite right. The actual notes should be perfect, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back