• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Here is "Final Fantasy VIII - Eyes On Me [HQ]":

G-C--CB-
-AA-G---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

And please post the link to the other song that you would like me to do, and I'll be happy to make more town tunes for you. Especially since you asked for specific seconds of the song, I need the exact link to be sure that I'm doing the right parts. If I get a different video by mistake, the seconds are most likely going to be different parts of the song than what you really wanted.

Thank you very much! I understand what you're saying so here is the link to Cloud Smiles- Final Fantasy 7: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdNFZ-p7hQ
Here are the parts that I would like you to do 2:53-3:10 and 2:28-2:47. That should be good now. I appreciate this a lot so thanks for taking the time! I will request more songs from you another time. These will do for now!

Here is "Cloud Smiles - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children OST":

FEDC----
FEDC----

All the low notes.

And:

B---G---
CBAGB---

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "THE CARS ― BYE BYE LOVE (1978)":

BBBA-AAC
-C-B---z

Here is "Blue Oyster Cult: Burnin' For You":

E-DECG--
E-DEC---

High G, all other notes low.

https://youtu.be/b4hJJfY4xzU

Auresco, Royal Capital/Night (Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country)

Either the 22ish second to 28ish second mark, or any other segment of the track that has the same chord progression and trail off.

Here is "【Rana / Utatane Piko】Creative【Remix】":

A-A-C-B-
A-A-F-E-

All the low notes.

Here is "Auresco, Royal Capital/Night - Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country OST":

CBCD--DD
EBDC---z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back