• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Would you give me your opinion on my town tune? I think it sounds alright, but it sounds a bit off and idk why. If not, then sorry to of bothered you. c:>

SmoochsPLH, sure, if you tell me your town tune and give me a link so I can hear the song you're using, I can compare them and tell you what I think.

Kurb, sorry, I really need to be able to hear the song to turn it into a town tune. I'll be running this thread for the foreseeable future, so whenever you're able to get on a smartphone or computer to copy/paste a link from Youtube or something like that, I'll be happy to make a town tune for you.

Here is "Fourside: Earthbound Music":

D-G-A-BC
D---zzzz

First D is low, second D and all other notes are high.

SmoochsPLH, sure, if you tell me your town tune and give me a link so I can hear the song you're using, I can compare them and tell you what I think.

The song is 0:18-0:21 of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gzepe5PrAE
And my town tune is
C-CGFE-E
-EGBG-zz
Everything's low except the B and G's. It sounds ok-ish when you play it in town hall, but sounds really off when villagers sing it and idk if it's just me or not. ;w;'

The problem with your town tune is that the original song is in a key that uses sharp and flat notes, and you're trying to recreate the song in the same key, so you're substituting E's for the E-flats and B for the B-flat, which are the notes in the original song, so they all sound a half-step off. If you transpose the song to another key, you can recreate it accurately.

So, here's "aqua - roses are red lyrics" transposed so that it sounds right:

E-EBAG--
G-GBDB--

Low E, all other notes high.

Last edited:
Hi! Can you make one of these songs please?
Mama - Ellie Goulding, Clean Bandit
365 - Katy Perry, Zedd

animeshadowpanda, please post a link to sound files or videos with the songs in them so that I can hear them, and I'll be happy to make town tunes for you. :)

Here is "Clean Bandit - Mama (feat. Ellie Goulding) [Official Video]"

A-AAA-G-
G-F-F-E-

Here is "Zedd, Katy Perry - 365 (Official)":

EEBBAAAC
BBAGE---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back