• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

@Mutti commission complete! Who says a toy can't be a bunny's best friend? The two are inseparable, going for walks every day. Enjoy! 🥰
Platform Spring Coco white hibiscus caramel puppy plush Mutti_ccexpress.png

@Mutti commission complete! Who says a toy can't be a bunny's best friend? The two are inseparable, going for walks every day. Enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 441581
This is amazing!!!! Thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

Totally! You can use it however way you want. I only ask to be credited for it either by name or via a link to my art shop 🥰 thank you so much for commissioning me!
Added to my about me on my profile! Thank you so much!🐰

Hi Panda, I have a big order here so let me know if I need to pay more for the extras I'm looking for. I will send over the tbt when you accept 🥰

AC Transparent Style

Season: Spring
Villager: Ellie
Expression: Happy, standing watering flowers
Extras: Holding pink elephant watering can watering flowers (any flowers ) like in acnh
Payment: 350 tbt

Hi Panda, I have a big order here so let me know if I need to pay more for the extras I'm looking for. I will send over the tbt when you accept 🥰

AC Transparent Style

Season: Spring
Villager: Ellie
Expression: Happy, standing watering flowers
Extras: Holding pink elephant watering can watering flowers (any flowers ) like in acnh
Payment: 350 tbt
Request accepted! ☺️🌷 I can't wait to paint Ellie for you! Just one detail I need to know: is there any kind of shirt/accessory you would like her to wear? If not, just say "surprise me!" and I'll pick something for her.

Your total will be 350 TBT 💞

Request accepted! ☺️🌷 I can't wait to paint Ellie for you! Just one detail I need to know: is there any kind of shirt/accessory you would like her to wear? If not, just say "surprise me!" and I'll pick something for her.

Your total will be 350 TBT 💞
I’d just like her to wear her normal Red jumper please

Sending the tbt now :)

Hello! these are all so beautiful, may I order a semi realism one of my two pets <3

Background: a garden of some sort!
Expression: surprise me!
Reference: album here
Payment: 800 tbt

Thanks so much for considering <3

Hello! these are all so beautiful, may I order a semi realism one of my two pets <3

Background: a garden of some sort!
Expression: surprise me!
Reference: album here
Payment: 800 tbt

Thanks so much for considering <3
Aww what beautiful cats! 🥰💞 thank you so much for commissioning me! I accept your request~ you may send payment anytime and I'll get started on your request sometime this weekend. Please look forward to it!

Aww what beautiful cats! 🥰💞 thank you so much for commissioning me! I accept your request~ you may send payment anytime and I'll get started on your request sometime this weekend. Please look forward to it!
aaaa yay thank you so much for accepting <3 : ) can't wait! I will send the tbt now so I dont forget hehe

hi panda! i've been eyeing your shop for a while and finally decided to make an order. i'd love a transparent villager art please :blush:

Season: winter
Villager: tutu
Expression: anything happy/cute
Reference: maybe she's rolling a snowball to make a snowman? i'm not sure of what else she could be doing, so if you have another idea, go for it :)
Extras: i'd love to have some white cosmos if possible, they're my favorite in game flowers. but the green stems would look strange with the snow, so maybe just the flowers scattered in the snow? (like the cherry blossoms from your spring base)
Payment: 350 tbt i believe

thank you for considering ♥

hi panda! i've been eyeing your shop for a while and finally decided to make an order. i'd love a transparent villager art please :blush:

Season: winter
Villager: tutu
Expression: anything happy/cute
Reference: maybe she's rolling a snowball to make a snowman? i'm not sure of what else she could be doing, so if you have another idea, go for it :)
Extras: i'd love to have some white cosmos if possible, they're my favorite in game flowers. but the green stems would look strange with the snow, so maybe just the flowers scattered in the snow? (like the cherry blossoms from your spring base)
Payment: 350 tbt i believe

thank you for considering ♥
It'll be a lot of fun to draw Tutu ☺️💞 For the white cosmos, I can definitely do that for you. Your total will be 350 TBT as the flowers are an extra that alters the platform. For her outfit, I'll draw her in her Heart Sweater, is that okay? If you have something else in mind just let me know. You may send payment anytime you can~ thanks so much for commissioning me!

It'll be a lot of fun to draw Tutu ☺️💞 For the white cosmos, I can definitely do that for you. Your total will be 350 TBT as the flowers are an extra that alters the platform. For her outfit, I'll draw her in her Heart Sweater, is that okay? If you have something else in mind just let me know. You may send payment anytime you can~ thanks so much for commissioning me!
aah i'm so excited! :D 350 sounds good, i'll send it right now. and yes the heart sweater is okay, it's so cute on her and it'll add some color ^^

@allainah commission complete! Two precious cats enjoying a relaxing time in the garden. Black kitty is curious and likes to boop while fluffy kitty is a chill kitty~ enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 443590
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're so talented and im super impressed how fast you finished such a detailed drawing omg? I LOVE YOU ;-; I could cry from this art, my little babies <3 and you did the expressions so well, you could tell their personalities thru the pictures i sent? I love that ahahha <3 AGAIN, AMAZING, ty ty so much

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're so talented and im super impressed how fast you finished such a detailed drawing omg? I LOVE YOU ;-; I could cry from this art, my little babies <3 and you did the expressions so well, you could tell their personalities thru the pictures i sent? I love that ahahha <3 AGAIN, AMAZING, ty ty so much
I'm super stoked you like it so much! It means a lot to me that my art can make others so happy 🥰💞 thank you for allowing me the opportunity to draw such beautiful cats~ haha yes! I did my best to capture their personalities. The pics certainly helped but most of all I loved that adorable vid of black kitty playfully booping fluffy kitty's nose <3<3<3 it made me smile every time ☺️🐱🐾

I'm super stoked you like it so much! It means a lot to me that my art can make others so happy 🥰💞 thank you for allowing me the opportunity to draw such beautiful cats~ haha yes! I did my best to capture their personalities. The pics certainly helped but most of all I loved that adorable vid of black kitty playfully booping fluffy kitty's nose <3<3<3 it made me smile every time ☺️🐱🐾
awwie hehe im so glad : ') I love that video so much too, perfectly captures how chill Teddy is, he just takes whatever HAHA <3

Back