• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Hello! I adore your AC transparent style. Would I be able to commission a piece with a corgi dog (not an AC villager) in this style? Please let me know if something like this is acceptable:

Season: summer sand
Villager: N/A - pet corgi illustration
Expression: slight smirk as in reference one
Reference: the corgi in reference one doesn't have a tail, but I would like him to have one like in reference two.

Reference One:
1654608005987.png

Reference Two:
1654608438388.png

Note on References:
I like the pose in reference one, but it can vary if needed.

Extras (4): sunglasses as pictured, shirt as pictured (style of shirt can vary - artist's choice. Maybe a pastel donut pattern?), and a flower (artist's choice) on his head beside his ear. If text is possible, happy birthday written anywhere on the piece (artist's choice of font/color) would also be lovely! 🙏

Payment: 500 TBT to account for the four extras?

Thank you for considering! :)

Last edited:
Hello! I adore your AC transparent style. Would I be able to commission a piece with a corgi dog (not an AC villager) in this style? Please let me know if something like this is acceptable:

Season: summer sand
Villager: N/A - pet corgi illustration
Expression: slight smirk as in reference one
Reference: the corgi in reference one doesn't have a tail, but I would like him to have one like in reference two.

Reference One:
View attachment 443731

Reference Two:
View attachment 443732

Note on References:
I like the pose in reference one, but it can vary if needed.

Extras (4): sunglasses as pictured, shirt as pictured (style of shirt can vary - artist's choice. Maybe a pastel donut pattern?), and a flower (artist's choice) on his head beside his ear. If text is possible, happy birthday written anywhere on the piece (artist's choice of font/color) would also be lovely! 🙏

Payment: 500 TBT to account for the four extras?

Thank you for considering! :)
How adorable! Corgis are some of my favorite breeds 🥰 this is definitely acceptable. I can happily do this for you plus all the requested extras. Your total will be 500 TBT with all extras, yes. You may send payment anytime and I'll get started on your pic. It should be ready this afternoon. Thanks so much for commissioning me! 🌻🐶🐾☀️

How adorable! Corgis are some of my favorite breeds 🥰 this is definitely acceptable. I can happily do this for you plus all the requested extras. Your total will be 500 TBT with all extras, yes. You may send payment anytime and I'll get started on your pic. It should be ready this afternoon. Thanks so much for commissioning me! 🌻🐶🐾☀️
Yay, perfect! TBT has been sent, thank you! Excited to see the completed piece. 🥰

I have a new request for you!

Season: winter (without the snowman and snowbunny, please)
Villager: another original character I made up, Randall Urtica, a wolf
Expression: solemnly putting a paw to the side of his glasses, like he's straightening them
Reference: he's a gray wolf, and he's very gentlemanly. He's a servant in a fancy mansion, and he takes his job very seriously. He wears little round glasses, and a gray suit and white shirt with a black western bow tie. His head fur stands up a little bit, but it's still neat.
Extras: none
Payment: 300TBT

These are the kind of clothes he wears. That's Captain Kirk from the original Star Trek, incidentally. Has nothing to do with my character, just those are the clothes I was imagining. ^o^;>
1654762627190.png

And here are some gray wolves:
iu

1654762753438.png

And here's Ben Franklin wearing round glasses, because those are the kind I'm thinking of. XD They don't have to be that color if another color looks better, but those are the shape I'm picturing.
iu

As always, let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! ^_^

I have a new request for you!

Season: winter (without the snowman and snowbunny, please)
Villager: another original character I made up, Randall Urtica, a wolf
Expression: solemnly putting a paw to the side of his glasses, like he's straightening them
Reference: he's a gray wolf, and he's very gentlemanly. He's a servant in a fancy mansion, and he takes his job very seriously. He wears little round glasses, and a gray suit and white shirt with a black western bow tie. His head fur stands up a little bit, but it's still neat.
Extras: none
Payment: 300TBT

These are the kind of clothes he wears. That's Captain Kirk from the original Star Trek, incidentally. Has nothing to do with my character, just those are the clothes I was imagining. ^o^;>View attachment 443854
And here are some gray wolves:
iu

View attachment 443855
And here's Ben Franklin wearing round glasses, because those are the kind I'm thinking of. XD They don't have to be that color if another color looks better, but those are the shape I'm picturing.
iu

As always, let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! ^_^
Hey there! I accept your request. Thanks so much for the payment! I wanted to know: would you prefer the AC design style of wolves or would you prefer a non AC design? I can do whichever style, no problem.

Also, there may be a delay in your request, I'm afraid. I've been sick in bed all day, so depending on how I feel tomorrow I may not get started until sometime this weekend, but I'll try my best. Thank you for understanding and for your patience :)

I'd prefer your non-AC style, thank you for asking! And I'm sorry that you're sick. I hope you feel better soon. There's no rush whatsoever for the drawing, so please take care of yourself, and you can draw whenever you feel ready. :)

Season: Summer Grass
Villager: Teddy
Expression: happy! :)
Reference: Clothing Ref; click, Expression Ref; click
Extras: Could you draw him with a toybox near by and maybe some toys / plushes that fell out of it? Also is it possible to replace the summer shells with something Christmas themed? maybe something like the pile of gifts in game in brown; click but it's up to you what you think would fit best there! (my island is southern hemisphere in December; so it's summer grass and Christmas time!)
Payment: 350 tbt? I believe? lmk if that's not right or any changes needed from my requests : ) as always tysm for even considering my offer! <3 :blush:

Season: Summer Grass
Villager: Teddy
Expression: happy! :)
Reference: Clothing Ref; click, Expression Ref; click
Extras: Could you draw him with a toybox near by and maybe some toys / plushes that fell out of it? Also is it possible to replace the summer shells with something Christmas themed? maybe something like the pile of gifts in game in brown; click but it's up to you what you think would fit best there! (my island is southern hemisphere in December; so it's summer grass and Christmas time!)
Payment: 350 tbt? I believe? lmk if that's not right or any changes needed from my requests : ) as always tysm for even considering my offer! <3 :blush:
Ooh this sounds like fun! It will be interesting having Christmas in summer 😁 I can do this for you, no problem. As for payment, it's 50 TBT for the addition of the toy box and toys, and another 50 TBT for the modification of the summer grass platform (swapping out the shells for something different) so altogether it would be 400 TBT for the commission. If this sounds good you may send payment anytime and I'll begin your request :) I can't wait to paint Teddy! (he's one of my favorite villagers ever!) 🐻💞

Ooh this sounds like fun! It will be interesting having Christmas in summer 😁 I can do this for you, no problem. As for payment, it's 50 TBT for the addition of the toy box and toys, and another 50 TBT for the modification of the summer grass platform (swapping out the shells for something different) so altogether it would be 400 TBT for the commission. If this sounds good you may send payment anytime and I'll begin your request :) I can't wait to paint Teddy! (he's one of my favorite villagers ever!) 🐻💞
Yayy! sounds perfect :D Thanks so much for accepting! will be sending those tbt your way ASAP
and same I love Teddy so much <3 biggest bb

@allainah commission complete! Though I tried my best, I had difficulty fitting the whole gift pile into the base platform, so I decided to have just a couple of gifts and a small festive tree. Teddy sure doesn't seem to mind! It's Christmas in July!! And with lots of toys to play with, he has plenty to be happy about!~ enjoy! 🥰
Platform Summer Grass Teddy gifts festive tree toy box allainah_ccexpress.png

@allainah commission complete! Though I tried my best, I had difficulty fitting the whole gift pile into the base platform, so I decided to have just a couple of gifts and a small festive tree. Teddy sure doesn't seem to mind! It's Christmas in July!! And with lots of toys to play with, he has plenty to be happy about!~ enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 445757
AAAA OMG WOW THIS IS ADORABLE ;--; plenty for teddy AND me to be happy about eheh <3
and the gift pile is totally fine it was just an exmaple of something, I actually really love what u did with the mini Christmas tree instead! <3 I love it SO SO much, thank you as always! :D

Season: Summer Sand
Villager: My dog, Keagan
Expression: Happy, maybe playing or intrigued by the cactuses.
Reference: I’ll attach the references below.
Extras: Summer Sand, but instead of the seashells I’d love one or two cactuses. My ideal spot is a desert (as a lover of hot weather), so I’d love for the background to indicate that.
Payment: From the main post, it’s 300, plus 50 or 100 for the extras of the cactus. If that’s wrong, let me know.

The color of Keagan is most accurate in the first picture. The second and third had a huge amount of sunlight, so the reflection was hitting off his fur making it a bit brighter. Thank you for considering Keagan in your style.

ABE69B04-F9C4-47BC-AF88-872B1C950BBA.jpeg
52CB7953-CF17-4B97-AE30-B486562F59C2.jpeg
F85B2164-B918-4984-950B-E9C8C2C377CF.jpeg

Last edited:
Season: Summer Sand
Villager: My dog, Keagan
Expression: Happy, maybe playing or intrigued by the cactuses.
Reference: I’ll attach the references below.
Extras: Summer Sand, but instead of the seashells I’d love one or two cactuses. My ideal spot is a desert (as a lover of hot weather), so I’d love for the background to indicate that.
Payment: From the main post, it’s 300, plus 50 or 100 for the extras of the cactus. If that’s wrong, let me know.

The color of Keagan is most accurate in the first picture. The second and third had a huge amount of sunlight, so the reflection was hitting off his fur making it a bit brighter. Thank you for considering Keagan in your style.

I can definitely do the desired modifications for you :) it would altogether be 400 TBT, but to be sure about Keagan (such a good boy in those pics!) would you like him as is (in all his naked glory lol) or wearing any specific clothing/accessory/collar? Either option is okay with me ☺️🌷

Back