Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Can I please trade in a Final Boss Heart Balloon & a Mermaid Halloweaster Egg for one of your Glam Heart Balloons & the Green Crescent Moon? Please let me know if this is an even trade. 🥹

Can I please trade in a Final Boss Heart Balloon & a Mermaid Halloweaster Egg for one of your Glam Heart Balloons & the Green Crescent Moon? Please let me know if this is an even trade. 🥹

Hey again! That would be an even trade for sure, would you like any messages? :)

hi m64!! would an orange and/or blue balloon cover for the ghostly preserve?

Hey Hyoon! Normally it would, but I don’t really have any change to offer right now. Do you have any other collectibles you would be open to trading or TBT to cover?

hey masterm64! can i date trade sweet balloons with you?

Sounds good to me! It would be 8 TBT for the trade, would you like a message? :)

Hey Hyoon! Normally it would, but I don’t really have any change to offer right now. Do you have any other collectibles you would be open to trading or TBT to cover?
that's no problem can u let me know what the values of those balloons are and i can see what else works for a trade? 0:

For sure! Each balloon is 400 in trade-in value. :)
actually i would like to get the final boss balloon and the ghost preserve. so 800 from those two balloons and a sweet balloon i think would put me at 1400? if u are okay with 100 for the pave or pumpkin cupcake i get take that? let me know if my math is off!

no message! will send balloon and tbt nwo!

Just sent it your way! Pleasure like always and enjoy the new timestamp! :D

actually i would like to get the final boss balloon and the ghost preserve. so 800 from those two balloons and a sweet balloon i think would put me at 1400? if u are okay with 100 for the pave or pumpkin cupcake i get take that? let me know if my math is off!

That sounds good to me, I will accept 100 for the Pumpkin Cupcake and make the trade even. :) Would you like any messages?

Hey again! That would be an even trade for sure, would you like any messages? :)

Sounds good to me! It would be 8 TBT for the trade, would you like a message? :)

Yay! I just got home from going out, so once I get settled here, I’ll send my 2 collectibles over to you. 🙂 And I would love messages when it comes time… anything you can think of. Thanks so much!
Post automatically merged:

I sent my 2 collectibles over for the trades. Thanks very much for your patience! 🙂 Also, I’ll take the later date of the Glam Heart Balloon please.

Last edited:
Yay! I just got home from going out, so once I get settled here, I’ll send my 2 collectibles over to you. 🙂 And I would love messages when it comes time… anything you can think of. Thanks so much!
Post automatically merged:

I sent my 2 collectibles over for the trades. Thanks very much for your patience! 🙂 Also, I’ll take the later date of the Glam Heart Balloon please.

Just sent everything your way! Pleasure like always and enjoy the new collectibles! :D

Hi Master! I'm interested in your Julian, Blue shell, 2 fortune cookies from Feb 9th, Tockoid and 2 Jingloids (the 25th december dated one and another one). I think that's 2500 value.

Could I trade in my 3 types of rad balloon (800 each) and gastly egg (120) for them? Thanks for considering, sorry for the long list.

Hi Master! I'm interested in your Julian, Blue shell, 2 fortune cookies from Feb 9th, Tockoid and 2 Jingloids (the 25th december dated one and another one). I think that's 2500 value.

Could I trade in my 3 types of rad balloon (800 each) and gastly egg (120) for them? Thanks for considering, sorry for the long list.

Hey Coach! :) Just to confirm, this is all 3 variants of Rad Balloon? If so, to be completely honest, I am not too keen on taking another Rad Bunny Balloon or a Gastly Egg since I got a lot of them already. The other 2 balloons would get you 1,600 in trade-in value which would leave 900 needed for the difference. Do you have any other collectibles, TBT, or combination of you would be willing to trade for the ones you wanted?

Yeah, a rad heart and a rad normal. I have a perfect cherry I can add and I can drop the summer shell. How would that be?

That would make it even since I would offer 400 trade-in value for the Perfect Cherry and the Shell being removed from trade. Would you like any messages? :)

Hey! How much would trading in a blue junimo egg get me towards the final boss heart balloon?

Hey again friend! :) That would give you 400 in trade-in value. What were you wanting to offer for the remaining?

Back