• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Paranormal experiences thread

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/k8ktr/footsteps/ there's this I'm reading due to friend sending it and because I'm wide awake right now. It's not paranormal but it definitely fits into the horror category. Be warned there's 4 parts to it and they're all really long but they are really good stories. I don't know if these actually are true or if she just saying that but either way these stories are creepy.

Ok. There's more then 4 parts. Just warning everyone.

Apologising for bringing an od post on this thread back up, but I really like the writing of this one xD

Aw, thank you. I had a few grammar mistakes in the post that I didn't bother to fix, but I'm glad you appreciated it. :)

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/k8ktr/footsteps/ there's this I'm reading due to friend sending it and because I'm wide awake right now. It's not paranormal but it definitely fits into the horror category. Be warned there's 4 parts to it and they're all really long but they are really good stories. I don't know if these actually are true or if she just saying that but either way these stories are creepy.

I'll read these when it's daytime for me. o.o

Last edited:
No joke though, this person should of made these stories into a book because her writing skills are so good just on reddit. I'd love to see her writing skills if she was actually publishing a book.

so interesting yet so scary oh my D:

It's not that scary but:
I was sleeping one night and then I woke up to my computer in my bedroom. It has just turned itself on in the middle of the night. It did this several nights. I got kinda freaked out. My computer is broken now(an xbox takes its place now lol) but it was really scary as it did the same thing at least once a week.

Mine was really scary :
I was eating my breakfast one morning. I suddenly got thirsty,and went to the fridge to get some orange juice. When I came back MY CHICKEN WINGS WERE GONE D: Nobody was home except for me and my dog D: whocouldvedunnit?

Last edited:
Mine was really scary :
I was eating my breakfast one morning. I suddenly got thirsty,and went to the fridge to get some orange juice. When I came back MY CHICKEN WINGS WERE GONE D: Nobody was home except for me and my dog D: whocouldvedunnit?

oh my goodness. D~:

much scared

such paranormal

like a week ago i think, and i was in my bathroom straightening my hair and it was like 2 or 3am and i heard this really loud scratching noise and i got really scared and hid in the shower. and then it was quiet for a few minutes and i heard it again and i had no idea what it was so i grabbed my shampoo bottle to defend myself (do not judge).
then i prayed to my man jesus and whispered yolo under my breath and jumped out of the shower armed with my shampoo bottle ready to whack whatever was in my bathroom. BUT IT WAS EMPTY

so then I ran into my bedroom and cried a lil bit, then I yolo'd again and grabbed two pairs of scissors and then crawled along the ground in the dark into my bathroom and hid there for like 5 mins but i never heard the noise again.

it was really scary and i thought i was gonna die but i didnt and then the day i realized it was just my dog trying to come inside

like a week ago i think, and i was in my bathroom straightening my hair and it was like 2 or 3am and i heard this really loud scratching noise and i got really scared and hid in the shower. and then it was quiet for a few minutes and i heard it again and i had no idea what it was so i grabbed my shampoo bottle to defend myself (do not judge).
then i prayed to my man jesus and whispered yolo under my breath and jumped out of the shower armed with my shampoo bottle ready to whack whatever was in my bathroom. BUT IT WAS EMPTY

so then I ran into my bedroom and cried a lil bit, then I yolo'd again and grabbed two pairs of scissors and then crawled along the ground in the dark into my bathroom and hid there for like 5 mins but i never heard the noise again.

it was really scary and i thought i was gonna die but i didnt and then the day i realized it was just my dog trying to come inside

"Dear Jesus,YOLO".

Okay, here is my REAL asian horror story :
I'm Filipino,and I come from a religous family(I'm catholic) and our house is over 50-60 years old. There were claims from people seeing a lady in our balcony that was dressed in white and had long black hair covering her face. Every night,my grandfather hides behind a big vase to catch the ghost,but had no luck(you're not a ghostbuster,grandpa) When my mother was in college (Yes, I have not been born yet) She invited some friends to come over. One of her friends,who we will call Angela, asked if she could use the restroom at the other house(Since our house was old,it was a 2 story mansion that consisted of 3 small houses) After a few minutes,Angela came down screaming and crying because she saw a lady dressed in white,that had long black hair. After that incident,she did not want to comeback. And now at present,my little brother claimed that he saw an old lady sitting at my great grandmother's dining table,which he saw yesterday While I'm typing this out, I'm at the house that I told you about ↑

Last edited:
I'm Filipino,and I come from a religous family(I'm catholic) and our house is over 50-60 years old. There were claims from people seeing a lady in our balcony that was dressed in white and had long black hair covering her face. Every night,my grandfather hides behind a big vase to catch the ghost,but had no luck(you're not a ghostbuster,grandpa) When my mother was in college (Yes, I have not been born yet) She invited some friends to come over. One of her friends,who we will call Angela, asked if she could use the restroom at the other house(Since our house was old,it was a 2 story mansion that consisted of 3 small houses) After a few minutes,Angela came down screaming and crying because she saw a lady dressed in white,that had long black hair. After that incident,she did not want to comeback. And now at present,my little brother claimed that he saw an old lady sitting at my great grandmother's dining table,which he saw yesterday While I'm typing this out, I'm at the house that I told you about ↑

Maybe it's time to hide behind a big vase every night like your grandfather and prove who's the better ghostbuster.

GET OUT OF THEREEEEE KILDOR :C

Well there's one thing for sure. At least you know she's not there to hurt anyone. I'm sure she would of done by now if she was going to.

LOL another "funny" ghost stories in my country...

You're from the Philippines too? -3-

Yes, half filipino, half japanese and half chinese. I went to Siquijor when I was 6 because I want to see "mangkukulam" whatever that is, I went outside and roam around (without my dad's permission) I thought it would be cool it I saw witches and shiz there haha. I went to Siquijor (for summer vacation) and my dad introduce me the mayor and shiz (dad's uncle or something)

Last edited:
Yes, half filipino, half japanese and half chinese. I went to Siquijor when I was 6 because I want to see "mangkukulam" whatever that is, I went outside and roam around (without my dad's permission) I thought it would be cool it I saw witches and shiz there haha. I went to Siquijor (for summer vacation) and my dad introduce me the mayor and shiz (dad's uncle or something)

Isn't that 1/3 Japanese 1/3 Filipino and 1/3 Chinese? Lol
I'm 1/4 Chinese and pretty sure 3/4 Filipino if I am right.

Back