Party Prepping Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
shellbell's event entry:
  • IMG_9639.jpg
    IMG_9639.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 333
IMG_9639.jpg

some cake and cupcake pinatas for round 2!

Round 3: Centerpieces
Round 3

💐 Centerpieces 💐

Now that the room is starting to come together, it's time to focus on the tables. They are looking rather plain. What we need are some centerpieces to dress them up!

For this round I'm looking for an item or grouping of items that can be displayed in the center of a table as decoration.

Examples: Flowers, candles, lanterns, vases, nesting dolls🪆

Crafting Allowed!

You have the option to create your own stunning centerpiece for the party if you choose to do so.

Keep in mind that anything you craft must still meet the criteria detailed above and a reasonable amount of effort must be put into your work. If you are in doubt, please ask.

Also, bear in mind that this is not a competition. There are no rewards for the best item.

Flower arrangements make good centerpieces. Flowers made from Lego...seems very appropriate for the Fair.
20240719_113722.jpg

*Note that staff entries are not eligible for prizes.

@LadyDestani quick question! can the centrepieces only be the things listed as examples? i have a couple things that've been used as centrepieces in my home that might be "unconventional" (ex. tall horse figurines (my late nana loved horses lol), a decorated small christmas tree), but i'm not sure if those would count :'0

@LadyDestani quick question! can the centrepieces only be the things listed as examples? i have a couple things that've been used as centrepieces in my home that might be "unconventional" (ex. tall horse figurines (my late nana loved horses lol), a decorated small christmas tree), but i'm not sure if those would count :'0
No, there are far more types of centerpieces than I could list. Have fun with it! I think unconventional can lead to some of the most interesting entries. 😊

Midoriya's event entry:
  • Midoriya Party Prepping Station Round 3.jpg
    Midoriya Party Prepping Station Round 3.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
UqYuMES.jpg

Here's my entry for round three! The centerpiece can be either the candle or the vase depending on how you look at it. :3

Attachments

• Midoriya Party Prepping Station Round 3.jpg
    Midoriya Party Prepping Station Round 3.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back