Party Prepping Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chere.'s event entry:
  • party prepping station r3.jpg
    party prepping station r3.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 361
Round 3- Centerpieces
I tried to compile some of my food-themed figures! I think they'd be cute as a centrepiece and work well for a birthday theme 🤔
party prepping station r3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
-Blue-'s event entry:
  • Inflate.jpg
    Inflate.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 138
I adore that teapot! Blue and white is a beautiful combination.

Halloqueen already answered this, but I'll just confirm that you can submit for the older rounds. All rounds will remain open until August 11th.
Haha aw thank you. And thanks for the confirmation! It originally was a full set with cute little tea cups and saucers, but someone broke them to be spiteful lol. Which kind of is sad, but at least I still have part of it to remember her.

Round 1 Entry - Inflatable
Inflate.jpg

For the first round, I choose this set up of sports paraphernalia. I am not sure about everyone else, but what I recall with gatherings with my family as a child, there would always be a lot of sports stuff set up for people to enjoy. Volley ball nets, horse shoes/sack toss, all kinds of balls baseball, basketball, soccer-balls ect. I remember it always being fun and cherish those memories.

The soccer ball is the main piece. I just thought it would be more appropriate to add more to it. I remembered I still had some of the sports stuff that belonged to my dad tucked away in my basement for keepsakes.

I never thought an event would be making me remember old memories, but I like it haha. This is a lovely task, thanks for hosting it!

skarmoury's event entry:
  • 1000015779.jpg
    1000015779.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 140
1000015779.jpg

centerpiece! 🌸 it was initially just the pink plastic flowers in there, but my bf bought me one of the crocheted flowers, and a friend gave me another c:

Mimi Cheems's event entry:
  • IMG_8960.jpg
    IMG_8960.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 3
Round 3...

Centerpiece(s)!
If anyone is similar to me at the party.. specific smells give me migraines. I like to have a variety to be mindful <3

Attachments

• IMG_8960.jpg
    IMG_8960.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 3
Round 4: Full Place Setting
Round 4

🥂Full Place Setting🥂

What's a party without food and drinks? But if we're going to enjoy all the delicious offerings, we'll need some tableware.

For the purposes of this event, a full place setting must include at least 3 items, one from each of the categories below. You may include more than the minimum if you'd like. All items should be captured in a single photograph.

1. A plate or a bowl 🍽️🥣
2. An eating utensil🍴🥄🥢
3. A drinking vessel 🍹🍺☕

Anything from paper and plastic to fine china and crystal is acceptable. No food or drink required.

I decided on a fun assortment of different colored items and included just about every option.
20240803_130214.jpg

*Note that staff entries are not eligible for prizes.

Bluelady's event entry:
  • IMG_8540.jpeg
    IMG_8540.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 218
Round 1.
IMG_8540.jpeg

Round 1: Inflatables
Post automatically merged:

Round 2: Wall Decor
Given that all my birthday/party related decor is Halloween themed, I hope that’s acceptable!
Post automatically merged:

Round 3: Centerpiece
dried flowers last longer…

Attachments

• IMG_8607.jpeg
    IMG_8607.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back