• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pencil Passports

:lemon:

passport_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FDCPIVZ.png

Pietro can breathe in space okay. also I refuse to draw the sheeps wearing shirts.
Just a few of my favorite villagers exploring the planets from Crystal Shards. I let someone else pick a villager to include and that’s why Barold is there... ☄️💥

This was a super fun thing to work on while attempting to relearn digital art! Even though I had to keep stopping every 10 minutes to Google how to do something. LOL

Finally got my passport done! I don't have a lot of experience of any sort of digital art, but I think it's pretty good. Definitely got better as I went. Definitely can draw a whale better than a circle lol.

Screenshot_20230810_231625_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20230810_231610_Samsung Notes.jpg

(My username is in cursive on the yellow stamp. It's also in the bottom right hand of the same picture, in green, but it's harder to see than I realized.)

I feel like I'm super late submitting this since I kept putting it off for making space narwhal emotes instead, but I'm happy that I finally put my foot down and worked on it today! I tried to use colours that worked for my crew. :> I was also adamant about including a small doodle to represent the other 3 crews. 👀 My hand, back, and eyes are kind of killing me but I had a lot of fun working on this. ^^

Pencil_Passport_Entrywm.PNG

On a side note, if I ever decide to fully hand write all the text for something like this again, someone needs to stop me lol.

DvNfY04.jpg

I normally do traditional art, but since I received an iPad for my birthday, I figured I’d try digital! I still have lots of learning to do, but I had fun and am happy with my first ever piece of digital art :)

I love seeing everyone else’s passports too!

camp 2023 passport final.png

Star Dust Officer dino's galactic passport has finally come in!
(It must have gotten sucked into a worm whole briefly 💫)

A high tech upgrade to earth's old paper passports, this galactic ID comes with all relevant earth-islander-turned-space-explorer data. The passport's security features include NookSecureTM fingerprint and AbleStandardTM QR code passcodes that must be activated in order to see bio-personal data such as official titles and doctorates in corndoging. Holographic displays on the top page show important information such as full-body officer model, dietary requirements and chosen emergency spaceline, Dodo S.S. Buttons on the bottom page show past work visas: Island Representative, Lunar Colony Archivist and HHP Architect and when pressed will display relevant work history information.

Best of all, this passport snaps shut and collapses down into a planetary model that fits on a key chain;
easy to keep on one's person and sure to never get lost!

Back