• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pencil Passports

Here's my passport! Drawing with a mouse is tough lol.

ACNL_Passport.jpg

Question: Are pixel art passports allowed? I know digital art is allowed but I'm not sure if this is pushing it a bit too far...

Question: Are pixel art passports allowed? I know digital art is allowed but I'm not sure if this is pushing it a bit too far...
As long as you make it entirely yourself and fits the event prompt (must have two 'pages', at least a few Animal Crossing elements, and include your username) this would be allowed, yes!

As long as you make it entirely yourself and fits the event prompt (must have two 'pages', at least a few Animal Crossing elements, and include your username) this would be allowed, yes!
Alright, thank you! I will go back to working on it =p

*my lawyer whispering angrily at me from the corner* wdym i wasn’t supposed to include my mugshot

1690510869103.jpeg

drawing this dumb thing nearly zapped up all of my creative energy and we still have 3 weeks to go, i don’t think i’ve ever spent so much time on an art piece before!!!!! i’ve clearly never seen a passport before in my life, but i gotta say… i’m pretty proud of this 👀 do ya’ll think the canadian government will let me use this for real

i know no one asked, but i wanted to explain the stickers i included on the top half/first “page” a little :’) i know they’re kinda small, but bear with me!!

the blue circle sticker on the top left represents 2021 camp bell tree, and the cabin i was a part of— the poliwags!! i know kapp’n was our guide during the first camp, but he told me that his daughter leila has never met a poliwag before, so of course i had to help her out 💙 this is code for i just didn’t want to draw kapp’n LOL

the droplet sticker represents new leaf! deers are my favourite animal, and i was so so excited when deer villagers were introduced in new leaf! beau quickly became my #1 favourite (deer and villager in general), but i made it a goal to try and have every deer live in my town at least once. i can’t remember if i actually ever met that goal or not, but bruce was the first deer that moved into my first new leaf town (thank you campsite!), and beau is my bestest boy, so i drew headshots of them both 🫶 i also included my character and town names— harmony from cloudluv, and emily from clarity! i actually had three copies of new leaf, but my third copy was a cycling town that i kept resetting, so i just left her out lol

etoilé’s cloud sticker represents the 2020 tbt fair! i remember how dreamy and whimsical fair that year felt, and i wanted to incorporate that vibe into my sticker for it the best i could.

the crab sticker represents new horizons! i drew a headshot of shino (i mostly did headshots because i was too lazy for full-body hehe) since she became my #1 favourite villager in new horizons, and i chose a crab shape for the sticker because crabs = tropical? i also have my character and island name there!

the crown sticker represents the bell tree manor, and i included jack since he’s the animal crossing king of halloween! 🎃

the canadian flag sticker represents the fact that i live in canada. if you squint, you’ll see tutu in the middle of it! i was initially planning on drawing erik since moose = canada, but i changed my mind last minute and went for best girl tutu instead 🤍

the flower-shaped sticker represents the 2022 tbt fair!

the bunny-shaped sticker represents this year’s camp, and of course i had to go with a bunny shape to pay tribute to my crew! 🐰🌙🤍 again, if you squint, you’ll see gulliver being beamed up by a ufo 🫣

the bottom cloud sticker represents the ghostly glade! the shape itself is kind of just something i wanted to do lol (but we can reach and say it’s fog or something hehe), but who better to represent the ghostly glade than wisp! he’s definitely wishing i chose someone else rn, but oh well 🤍

and finally, the apple sticker represents wild world!! tangy was the very first villager i met in my very first wild world town, so it wouldn’t feel right to not include her! she’s also the only villager i did a sticker full-body drawing of— that’s how special she is 🧡 i didn’t include any town or character names in this sticker since i reset my town a lot, and i honestly don’t really remember any of the names i came up with lol. they were all pretty dumb though, considering i was a kid 🤣 i also chose an apple shape for the sticker since something something orange you glad i didn’t say apple

goodnight!!

I drew one of my other 5 characters. She is my Aries star fragment collector.
IMG_7785.jpeg

My apologies for the really scratchy texture. I’m used to blending with a solvent, which I don’t have at the moment.

Back