• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pencil Passports

Jeez, my island rep managed to mess the passport photo...

Passport2.png

For security reasons this would never, ever happen (I hope) but you know- in space, it’s awful dark, but they still have checks out there. So how do you see? Well, some get a digital passport. We’re in the future, it’s got all you need to travel- your info to actually pass through, travel brochures with photos to view, a calendar organiser and a spot for notes. You can even make audio notes. On the right edge, obscured in these photos are the power button, charging slot and even a headphone jack. Not only convenient for those who need to look and check, but the traveler themselves.

Some of the the easter eggs: serial number is WW’s japanese cart serial number, Celeste’s birth date is accurate (2005 because WW release date), themed the passport loosely after NH’s space crew set. There are some small ones peppered in this, nothing really obscure other than the serial number.

Anyway yeah Celeste was just on my island just two artists hanging out and she just got this job ;]

B150D71E-40D4-4D4A-BC18-9C203642D42A.jpeg

F27EB97D-62A6-45CC-B7DC-BD6C4686547A.jpeg

I went to space, believe me

Untitled_Artwork.png

(staff can’t enter and this is not applicable for voting) I just wanted to make a passport for fun because I love the event idea. Stamps of some of my friend’s Islands!

listen, my space suit came without pockets and i gotta put my stuff somewhere 💔💔
• • •
Untitled_Artwork.png

Here’s my entry ✨🚀
JezB71C.png

It’ll take all my willpower to not go cover my actual passport in cute stickers

For security reasons this would never, ever happen (I hope) but you know- in space, it’s awful dark, but they still have checks out there. So how do you see? Well, some get a digital passport. We’re in the future, it’s got all you need to travel- your info to actually pass through, travel brochures with photos to view, a calendar organiser and a spot for notes. You can even make audio notes. On the right edge, obscured in these photos are the power button, charging slot and even a headphone jack. Not only convenient for those who need to look and check, but the traveler themselves.

Some of the the easter eggs: serial number is WW’s japanese cart serial number, Celeste’s birth date is accurate (2005 because WW release date), themed the passport loosely after NH’s space crew set. There are some small ones peppered in this, nothing really obscure other than the serial number.

Anyway yeah Celeste was just on my island just two artists hanging out and she just got this job ;]

View attachment 501680

View attachment 501681
I am LITERALLY blown away by the submissions in this thread right now. The range of talent on this site is unreal. Had to let yall know how hard I'm fangirling over these drawings. Cheers!!

Well it is time to go back home, I feel i have grown a lot in my new journey and i have learned a lot, I am sure that now i will be able to bring a lot back to my island, however, I feel there is only one problem….. I never liked taking selfies back home for my IDs but somehow i feel that this time it came a bit different from usual, call me weird but i think i either adapted to much to my new environment or maybe it was that space fruit that they told me not to eat … oh, well! I hope my people back home still will recognize me.

Here is to hoping that the effects vanish over time :alien:

Attachments

• 15F91267-1C9D-4C37-ADBF-A2558C74B5BC.jpeg
    15F91267-1C9D-4C37-ADBF-A2558C74B5BC.jpeg
    497.9 KB · Views: 51
Here's my passport, officer:

How is it working for The Lopez? It's alright-- we spend a lot of time looking for eggs, but otherwise it's like any other job.

(I'm so proud that I didn't give up this pixel art project. It would be such a waste to finish space camp without making at least one pixel art submission...)

I'm always slightly embarrassed posting my 'art' next to the amazing pieces we get here... My stamps are my current (and NL) town flags.

passport1.jpg
...and just realized orange on green might not have been a great choice for my signature. Let me know if you need it changed, mods.

Papers, please
I’ve tried my best here
Iy1awlK.png
Hi! This entry is okay apart from that it is missing the AC:NH theme that the activity asks for. Could you update your entry with more Animal Crossing related elements, and either send the updated image to me directly or put it here in a new post? Thanks!

Back