• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Peppermint Comrade's Catalog Shop and Wishlist~

if you have these on hand (which is what is my understanding after reading your topic..please forgive me if I am mistaken) id like to catalog all of them:

Exotic Series ~New~
Striped series
Sleek series
Astro series
Polka-dot series
Alpine Series

id also like to catalog/order a rococo chair from you (I catalogged a set from someone on another site but they didn't have/and/or give me the chair and it is the last piece I need

My name is Andy and my town is duckburg.

Let me know what I would be looking at price wise. I cannot do this atm but I will be free after an hour or so.

if you have these on hand (which is what is my understanding after reading your topic..please forgive me if I am mistaken) id like to catalog all of them:

Exotic Series ~New~
Striped series
Sleek series
Astro series
Polka-dot series
Alpine Series

id also like to catalog/order a rococo chair from you (I catalogged a set from someone on another site but they didn't have/and/or give me the chair and it is the last piece I need

My name is Andy and my town is duckburg.

Let me know what I would be looking at price wise. I cannot do this atm but I will be free after an hour or so.

Sorry about the late reply, was checking to see what I had on hand. It seems the only thing that Im missing is the dotted wall and the rococo chair, so I'd have to order those. As for a price, is 100k okay :eek:?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much to catalog an exotic bed, chest, and bureau?

It'd be 5k to catalog those~.

Back