• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Peppermint Comrade's Catalog Shop and Wishlist~

I have the stripe carpet, and the polka dot items you are missing.
I would love to catalog the stuff i am missing from the stripe series and a K.K. Synth :)

Hello again! I said I'd keep an eye out for stuff on your wishlist/stuff you were missing from your catalog, so I have some more things now. I wasn't sure if I should just PM you again or post in this thread since this is a new trade, so I hope posting here is okay! If you want to continue this in PMs, then we can do that.

I have a Blue Wall, Classic Wall, Green Dresser, Modern Desk, Modern Dresser, Ranch Couch, Ranch Armchair, Regal Bed, Regal Bookcase, Regal Clock, Regal Vanity, School Desk, Complex Machine, Lab Floor, Screen, and Hearth. All those I can just give to you. Some I have to order from the store, so it might be a day or two before I have everything ready.

I also have a Exotic Lamp, Exotic Chest, Ranch Tea Table, Hibachi, and Tea Tansu. Those I'm using in my home, but you can still catalog those.

... aaaand... I believe that's all. Let me know if you're still searching for any of those!

Hello again! I said I'd keep an eye out for stuff on your wishlist/stuff you were missing from your catalog, so I have some more things now. I wasn't sure if I should just PM you again or post in this thread since this is a new trade, so I hope posting here is okay! If you want to continue this in PMs, then we can do that.

I have a Blue Wall, Classic Wall, Green Dresser, Modern Desk, Modern Dresser, Ranch Couch, Ranch Armchair, Regal Bed, Regal Bookcase, Regal Clock, Regal Vanity, School Desk, Complex Machine, Lab Floor, Screen, and Hearth. All those I can just give to you. Some I have to order from the store, so it might be a day or two before I have everything ready.

I also have a Exotic Lamp, Exotic Chest, Ranch Tea Table, Hibachi, and Tea Tansu. Those I'm using in my home, but you can still catalog those.

... aaaand... I believe that's all. Let me know if you're still searching for any of those!

Sorry about the late reply, I've been at the fair all day xD. I'd like to catalog your ranch tea table, hibachi, and tea tansu if that's okay. Also, I could use all of those other items, except the hearth xD. Which ones do you have on hand :eek:?

I have these nintendo items:
Varia Suit
Hero's Hat
Hero's Clothes
Hero's Pants
if you're still looking for them. I'd just like to catalog some sleek and/or astro series for them (I need to check and see what I'm missing first!) I'll check in with you in the morning -- I'm going offline for the night in a few minutes. Thanks!

Sorry about the late reply, I've been at the fair all day xD. I'd like to catalog your ranch tea table, hibachi, and tea tansu if that's okay. Also, I could use all of those other items, except the hearth xD. Which ones do you have on hand :eek:?

No worries! Hope the fair was fun! I'll have to apologize too because it's getting late here, so I'd like it if we moved the trade to tomorrow, if that's okay. I only have half of that entire bunch on hand anyways, but I should be able to get the rest of it tomorrow.

No worries! Hope the fair was fun! I'll have to apologize too because it's getting late here, so I'd like it if we moved the trade to tomorrow, if that's okay. I only have half of that entire bunch on hand anyways, but I should be able to get the rest of it tomorrow.

That'll work out great. I was planning to log off early today, I'm so tired. xD

Hiya! Gerbil from Deep 13 here. Can I order an Unknown Machine from you? What'd your asking price be?

How much for the varia suit pants? I also have the minimalist bed from your wishlist

Back