• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Peppermint Comrade's Catalog Shop and Wishlist~

Is 8k alright? Also, I'd have to order it tomorrow morning since my store is under construction today~.
Actually, I found it from somebody else who had it... Although if you already ordered it, let me know, 'cause I'll totally buy it if you did! I don't want folks stuck with stuff they don't want 'cause they were being nifty to me.

Yeah! :3 I'd like to catalogue it please. :)
And that's okay I'll wait til you get it. :D

Actually, I found it from somebody else who had it... Although if you already ordered it, let me know, 'cause I'll totally buy it if you did! I don't want folks stuck with stuff they don't want 'cause they were being nifty to me.

Oh it's no problem xD. I've got a museum exhibit I can use it for, I appreciate the offer though~.

How much would it be to catalog the polka-dot series?
Name: Jacob
Town: DuskWood

20k :eek:? And I seem to have misplaced the wallpaper, so I'll need to order it if that's okay. I honestly can't think of what I did with it, it was on my wall yesterday x.x.

Right now is perfect, or if your currently busy I can wait til you are available.

Right now is fine. I'll add you and open my gates~.

Edit: I think I may have dcd, sorry about that. Gates are open again. xD

Wasn't expecting that other person o.o, did everything save on your end :eek:?

Last edited:
Went through my catalog and updated all the lists and moved the clothing/accessory items to the catalog spreadsheet. Also added Comrade K.K., Go K.K. Rider, I Love You, Imperial K.K., K.K. March, K.K. Reggae, K.K. Steppe, Steep Hill, and Two Days Ago~.

I'll take your Cash Register for 20k, and I'll prefer to do the trade in my town.

Diane
Town: West End

Can I buy I Love You for 5K? I could throw in the green wall if you're still looking for it ovo
Edit: Just realized I forgot to say my town name and stuff. Player: Viridi Town: Skyworld

Last edited:
Back