• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

Yeah it really gets on my nerves whenever some people try to force their happiness on you when you're going through a rough time.
Another thing I don’t like it is when people say “There are people who have it worse”.

That’s not going to cheer them up. If anything, that’s gonna make them feel worse. 💔💔💔

YouTube comments like these 🤷
(referring to the second sentence, of course)
Screenshot 2022-05-04 19.31.20.png

Another thing I don’t like it is when people say “There are people who have it worse”.

That’s not going to cheer them up. If anything, that’s gonna make them feel worse. 💔💔💔
By that logic, those people aren't able to be happy because there are people out there who are happier. It just doesn't make sense.

I agree, unless it's one of those people throwing pity parties and you just tell them that to shut the up..which is not good either probably but those drama queens are as annoying.

I hate when movies add a random character to the squad for the movie only. I don't want to watch about a random OC, I wanted more content about the characters from the actual show.

I hate when movies add a random character to the squad for the movie only. I don't want to watch about a random OC, I wanted more content about the characters from the actual show.
That or they just make a bunch of spin-off cause "representation" ™️

Like come on we know you do it for money, not to get a certain group/community to be seen...

Mainly people from the US assuming everyone is sharing their views or lives in the US, and if they don't they are automatically phobic or racist etc. Love there's so many people that didn't attend geography class *cough*

like just because someone has different views or experiences doesn't mean they should be shunned/judged for it.

People who say like "There are no bad weather, just bad clothes" or whatever. Like no I'm not gonna go outside in a rain/thunderstorm or -20 C degrees just to get some air jesus.

It's just a way for them to try to get someone to 'shut up' since they don't want to deal with it. If someone has it worst then someone also has it better.

I like people who approach me when I have a mouthful of food and try talking to me. I will answer your question, talk, or whatever, I don't mind. But they get annoyed when I don't speak to them the second they ask/talk. Sorry I got a mouthful of food. Did you want me to talk with all that crap in my mouth or spit it out?

I'm sure if I replied they'd then get angry that I did something disgusting like talking with food in my mouth. People are morons.

I crochet as a hobby and my mom loves to show off my work. That doesn't bother me but it does when people ask me to make them stuff like I owe them it or say I need to make a job out of it.
Example: *I show a crocheted doll I made* "Oh so cute! When are you gonna make ME something?"

When you rant about someone's actions and the person you talk to is like "Oh but I'm sure they meant well" or something. Like can you tell I'm upset and obviously did not take it that way? Lol.

Bullying is by far the worst thing to ever exist and the schools don't even do much about it. I mean honestly can't they see how much it damages a person's mental health? Also why aren't the students being disciplined enough who do the bullying and why aren't the parents not doing much to fix their behavior? This is just one of those things that just angers me.

Getting something slimy or sticky on your hands and a sink may not be around.
When I try to get something out of a jar, looking at you peanut butter, it annoys me if I get some on my hands.
Ooo or when you get a glaze of something on your spoon handle and then it gets on your hands.
I hate lotion, it annoys me lol.
I love my dogs but it drives me crazy if they decide to smack thier lips over and over or start to lick a bunch. It's an awful noise that I or they must leave the room. Headphones work too.
Sometimes the sound of our Roomba bothers me if I am busy concentrating on something. I absolutely have to turn it off.
I hate getting a drop of water on my shirt because then I have this random cold spot that seems to last forever when it probably doesn't lol.
It also annoys me if water runs down my forearm to my elbow. This happens when washing dishes. It feels weird.
It annoys me if people randomly mess with their feet regardless if they have socks on or not.

Back