• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

Being nice to whoever people think I'm attracted to, people think I have a crush on them.
I saw someone with a cool anime shirt, so I complimented them on it. It's so annoying to only hear "OOO you like them, don't you?"

When people are nosy. I have a friend who came over the other day and the second we got to my room, she started looking through my drawers. Like, I get it she's curious, but she should've asked before rummaging through my stuff. It's a huge invasion of privacy and just plain annoying. I also hate when people strew stuff out. That same friend would look at figures or stuff in my room and not put it back where it was. I like to be neat and have my stuff in place, so it really bothered me.

1. Humans.
Just a little pet peeve.

Just kidding. Kinda.

- People leaving cupboard doors open.
- People talking over each other. This drives me nuts.
- People taking up an entire aisle in the grocery store. They see you and do not bothering moving. Then when you say excuse me, they barley move. Don't put your cart on on side and stand on the other side...
- People who try to get in front of everyone to get on the bus before them instead of getting in line.
- The one co worker we have the talks to customers with food in his mouth.
- When I am reading a book or have headphones on and people talk to me. And then when I sound as uninterested as possible, they do not clue in.

Maybe humans are my pet peeve. Maybe I am the problem. Hahaha.

I hate those videos that are showing you how to improve your life, be more social, get into relationships, etc. Most of these videos are telling you how to act or change yourself. Whatever happened to being yourself? People stress that a lot but the same people are telling you to change yourself so it’s just contradictory at this point. These types of videos bother me and the fact that they’re so popular shows that people actually think they have to change themselves.

1. Humans.
Just a little pet peeve.

Just kidding. Kinda.

- People leaving cupboard doors open.
- People talking over each other. This drives me nuts.
- People taking up an entire aisle in the grocery store. They see you and do not bothering moving. Then when you say excuse me, they barley move. Don't put your cart on on side and stand on the other side...
- People who try to get in front of everyone to get on the bus before them instead of getting in line.
- The one co worker we have the talks to customers with food in his mouth.
- When I am reading a book or have headphones on and people talk to me. And then when I sound as uninterested as possible, they do not clue in.

Maybe humans are my pet peeve. Maybe I am the problem. Hahaha.
This reminds me of people stopping or turning around in the middle of crowds. If you need to stop, pull yourself over to the side. I used to avoid them but now I shove past them, hard. Screw em.

When people keep trying to talk to me when I’m in the middle of reading/writing a message.. it jumbles up my thoughts to the point that I have to keep re-reading what I’m looking at, and I don’t process a damn word they said.

People talking while watching a movie at the cinema... Like just shut up, why do you even go if you sit and talk to each other for like 100 minutes straight?
THIS SO MUCH. Literally makes my blood boil.
People who talk at concerts too. I want to hear the music, not your stupid story about your boring life. You'd be surprised how they try to talk over the music rather than just lean in closer to the person they're talking to's ear.

I really don't like people who constantly gossip about people they've never spoke to. Bonus points if they make comments about them while they're walking by and/or take pictures of them on their phone. It's overly nosy and an invasion of privacy. Why can't these people just talk about their own lives or hobbies? Do they feel superior because they constantly criticize other people's lives? I can't wrap my head around it. People like this are especially common in high schools and colleges. I can't walk by my college campus without hearing gossip about other people's relationships.

People who bring up certain things and they don't allow other to have opinions on it... Like okay don't talk about if your/their opinion is the only one "alright" lol.

Right? Or let me know you just want an echo chamber lol
Yeah?!

It's like they bring up someone/something and if you differ from their opinion they start yelling like a parent.. like chill just because you think it's cool for them doesn't mean we're all your echo chambers lol...

Yeah?!

It's like they bring up someone/something and if you differ from their opinion they start yelling like a parent.. like chill just because you think it's cool for them doesn't mean we're all your echo chambers lol...
When someone dislikes something I like, I just think it's too bad they don't like it, and then move on. Them not liking something isn't going to make me suddenly dislike it too. If anything, I like when others like and dislike different things. It makes it more interesting. Otherwise it's like high school where we're all clones.

When someone dislikes something I like, I just think it's too bad they don't like it, and then move on. Them not liking something isn't going to make me suddenly dislike it too. If anything, I like when others like and dislike different things. It makes it more interesting. Otherwise it's like high school where we're all clones.
Yeah some older adults still think it is high school or they probably surround themselves with clones.

Yeah some older adults still think it is high school or they probably surround themselves with clones.
It actually felt so good to get out of high school and find different things to watch, wear, and enjoy. It was super boring that everyone shopped at the same stores.

It actually felt so good to get out of high school and find different things to watch, wear, and enjoy. It was super boring that everyone shopped at the same stores.
Agree, 100%.

And another peeves I thought of also... When you miss a call from someone and you call them back, instead of repeating what they actually wanted from you they keep asking you stuff like "how are you, what are you doing, wanna hang out" or whatever... like ok? lol.

Agree, 100%.

And another peeves I thought of also... When you miss a call from someone and you call them back, instead of repeating what they actually wanted from you they keep asking you stuff like "how are you, what are you doing, wanna hang out" or whatever... like ok? lol.
Related but people who call you and you miss it but they don't text you about what they wanted to call you about. Literally it scares the crap out of me everytime. All I see is one missed call from someone who rarely calls me so I automatically assume something bad happened to them. Bonus points if you go to call them back but they don't answer. Literally panic mode.

Edit: Just a small "hey, wanted to call to ask about X" would save me from a heart attack.

Related but people who call you and you miss it but they don't text you about what they wanted to call you about. Literally it scares the crap out of me everytime. All I see is one missed call from someone who rarely calls me so I automatically assume something bad happened to them. Bonus points if you go to call them back but they don't answer. Literally panic mode.

Edit: Just a small "hey, wanted to call to ask about X" would save me from a heart attack.
Sorry late reply but notif's seem to have meesed it up :v

Yeah this, they call like thrice and maybe leave an angry voice mail instead of like "please call me when you can asap" text or stuff. i actually stopped listening or caring about my voicemail box cause the only ones leaving **** is my parents and they are just angry when doing it.

Just text me and say you want me to call back yes, it's not that hard smh.

Back