• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

People who drag their feet, especially while wearing winter boots. I luckily don't hear this often anymore since it was more a kid thing but every now and again there's an adult that does it. It's super annoying.

People who are magically unaware that people get off at train stops while riding the subway/underground. Like just today I had to elbow myself out the train just because people were either deep in their phones or didn't care.

People who drag their feet, especially while wearing winter boots. I luckily don't hear this often anymore since it was more a kid thing but every now and again there's an adult that does it. It's super annoying.
My friend does this all the time and it drives me insane. I've asked him countless times throughout the years to pick his feet up, but he says he can't help it. He wears these boots year-round. Everyday.

My friend does this all the time and it drives me insane. I've asked him countless times throughout the years to pick his feet up, but he says he can't help it. He wears these boots year-round. Everyday.
Oh man, "I can't help it." Yes, yes you can, you just choose not to.
Post automatically merged:

people writing out like they talk with "um" like every third word:

"so, um, i like, um did this thing, um on my insta story, so um, please watch"
My favourite was during public speaking presentations, literally every kid would end it with "um, so like, yeah..."

My favourite was during public speaking presentations, literally every kid would end it with "um, so like, yeah..."
If that was not because they were nervous, definitely my fave too lol.

But yeah those cringe insta-stories are my fave too like... idk if it's some transcribing text thing they add or not but it looks rather stupid..

"so um, go buy this bra and, um, panties, um now...uh"

I visited an antique mall yesterday and some of the booths had cameras with intimidating messages about watching you steal etc. It’s not a good environment.

And near one of these cameras was a woman who appeared to work there. She gave me a dirty stare and asked if she could help me. What? I don’t go thrifting for anything specific.

Why do these junk dealers act like they’re Smaug guarding treasure. Their stuff is more often than not overpriced and uncared for.

I visited an antique mall yesterday and some of the booths had cameras with intimidating messages about watching you steal etc. It’s not a good environment.

And near one of these cameras was a woman who appeared to work there. She gave me a dirty stare and asked if she could help me. What? I don’t go thrifting for anything specific.

Why do these junk dealers act like they’re Smaug guarding treasure. Their stuff is more often than not overpriced and uncared for.
This is so annoying and uncomfortable! Lots of those types of vendors in poorer malls selling bootleg stuff are always like this and it's funny because they're acting like their stuff is highly valuable, meanwhile I barely want to touch anything there because it's so gross.

People burning their garbage so it smokes up the entire area and it smells awful. Also revving all their different engines at all times of the night.

...Hillbilly trash.

Loud chewing or when people eat with their mouth open I CAN NOT stand it I will get up and walk away.....
My parents did this when I was a kid. They sounded like cows.

Closed containers when washing dishes.

Doesn't sound bad but if you leave it for awhile especially with leftover food in it, it practically ferments the food making it smell far stronger and far worse. Can't tell how many times it's made me gag.

when people make fun of."band kids/discord mods/anime kids", they're just making fun of autistic traits.
ex: not knowing social cues, being socially awkward, talking about special Interests, etc.

when people make fun of."band kids/discord mods/anime kids", they're just making fun of autistic traits.
ex: not knowing social cues, being socially awkward, talking about special Interests, etc.

I'm not autistic but I am a band and anime kid. It's so obnoxious when I'm just having a good conversation with my friend about band or anime and someone overhears us talking and is super rude! Just mind your own business!

i'm not autistic, but i'm in band. so many people hate on me and my friends for knowing how to play an instrument. it's very annoying and stereotypical.

I hate when people ask me to talk to someone, it feels awkward, but if I know you then it's fine
I hate when people just push around people for being different, and I also hate it when people bully the band kids for what they like, and how they act.

when you try to save an image from the internet as a jpeg or png but then your laptop says, "no, let's save it as a web page instead" (y)
UGH YES I hate this stupid webp bull****. Like google I don't care about money and **** just let me save.

(Usually you can get around by selecting all files when saving in the location and name the image Hi.jpg and it should save the original jpg file but yeah I hate it).

Back