• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

at this very moment there is a little (but also sort of large) spoober and i am not vibing. it is something i cannot stand

edit: resolved

Last edited:
I don’t like when people get all worked up over things that don’t affect them. Like if someone is gay, how does that hurt you? On a lighter note, if someone is eating a food you dislike, how does that affect you? If it doesn’t affect you, and especially if it’s out of your control, just let it be. Don’t get all stressed over minuscule things.
This is so annoying. Also when you say you don't like a show or video game or celebrity and they take it as a personal attack. It's okay that someone doesn't like something someone else likes.

This is so annoying. Also when you say you don't like a show or video game or celebrity and they take it as a personal attack. It's okay that someone doesn't like something someone else likes.
This so much. I think we discussed it before but yeah I very much find people annoying when they make liking a certain band their whole person like no 100% doesn't like Ramones or whatever lol.

Also both category things. People who act miffed/offended when they really aren't just to play with you and they're most of the time really bad actors too. Like stop it, I just said that to you so stuff doesn't get misunderstood in the future :/

This so much. I think we discussed it before but yeah I very much find people annoying when they make liking a certain band their whole person like no 100% doesn't like Ramones or whatever lol.

Also both category things. People who act miffed/offended when they really aren't just to play with you and they're most of the time really bad actors too. Like stop it, I just said that to you so stuff doesn't get misunderstood in the future :/
For real. It's entirely possible to have a discussion/argument without resorting to childish behaviour.

For real. It's entirely possible to have a discussion/argument without resorting to childish behaviour.
Indeed, it's like you can't say you dislike something before they go all "b-but i like them [it's my life and person no one can hate them]"

Indeed, it's like you can't say you dislike something before they go all "b-but i like them [it's my life and person no one can hate them]"
lol it's like, cool, I still don't like it. Though something that bothers me is when people know that you like something and intentionally digs at it for no reason. I didn't ask for their opinion or thoughts. Like say I'm sitting here playing a Pokemon game and they walk by and go "ew you're playing Let's Go Eevee? That game sucks. I don't know why you like it."

lol it's like, cool, I still don't like it. Though something that bothers me is when people know that you like something and intentionally digs at it for no reason. I didn't ask for their opinion or thoughts. Like say I'm sitting here playing a Pokemon game and they walk by and go "ew you're playing Let's Go Eevee? That game sucks. I don't know why you like it."
I meant other people saying that, like I have a couple of friends who say like my example above everytime they bring up something I dislike...like if they know I say that why bring it up? lol.

and yeah those are annoying too like... bro i bet they secretly play pogo on their phones, anyway.

I meant other people saying that, like I have a couple of friends who say like my example above everytime they bring up something I dislike...like if they know I say that why bring it up? lol.

and yeah those are annoying too like... bro i bet they secretly play pogo on their phones, anyway.
Oh! Yeah those people are weird. Maybe they're bored and want to fight lol. If I know someone dislikes something I like, I just talk about it with other people.

i really hate when kids obviously see their parents talking to someone or on the phone with someone, and continuously interrupt. if they're doing something, wait until they're finished. it's not that hard. it's so annoying. even when the parent shushes them, they still continue. it's really rude, too.

An overly packed fridge/freezer/pantry. I know it's good to have food but if there's so much that you can't fit anything else, then you gotta throw stuff out (or donate it)
Ughhhh those tall and narrow cupboards with lots of bottles (of oils or vinegars) that you have to sift through carefully to avoid any from sliding out onto the floor from being pushed around.

When I am trying to protect myself or something, or someone, and ask a serious question that is security-related, and someone blows me off and chastises me when I'm wrong (as my dad just did).

If you're going to say I'm wrong, just say I'm wrong, and leave it at that. Don't chastise me as well. That SERIOUSLY pisses me off. And no one is right about everything all the time either, myself included. We are humans and are prone to error, after all.

Last edited:
B-but it defines my entire life! Or something like that.

Buyers remorse sucks. Friend kept insisting I try Elden Ring because it was so great. The Elden Ring community has got to be the worst I've ever seen. They praise everything it does even if outdated and flawed (which a lot of it is) and gang up on anyone who calls out the games flaws.

You would think you'd want your favorite game to be better with each version. Not stuck in the past.

B-but it defines my entire life! Or something like that.

Buyers remorse sucks. Friend kept insisting I try Elden Ring because it was so great. The Elden Ring community has got to be the worst I've ever seen. They praise everything it does even if outdated and flawed (which a lot of it is) and gang up on anyone who calls out the games flaws.

You would think you'd want your favorite game to be better with each version. Not stuck in the past.
Why is this also the Pokemon fandom? Newer Pokemon games are crap and the fandom refuses to accept that and it just makes the future game's quality suffer.

Why is this also the Pokemon fandom? Newer Pokemon games are crap and the fandom refuses to accept that and it just makes the future game's quality suffer.
I can give Pokemon more of a pass since it's not as bad as Elden Ring has been so far from my experience. The game doesn't have a story. There's like a half-baked Lotr-esque beginning where some lore is dumped and then after that...well just wander around wherever and never really know why you are/should be doing something.

There's a bunch of quests, but no way to keep track of them.

Bad controls/camera where it's done a complete 180 by itself and or decided to target on an object miles away or a weaker enemy to the side which caused me to die so many times.

Plus a lot more issues, but I don't want to write too much. But they always argue that fixing any of these would be 'hand-holding' It's crazy how hardcore fans can hold back a game from being better.

I can give Pokemon more of a pass since it's not as bad as Elden Ring has been so far from my experience. The game doesn't have a story. There's like a half-baked Lotr-esque beginning where some lore is dumped and then after that...well just wander around wherever and never really know why you are/should be doing something.

There's a bunch of quests, but no way to keep track of them.

Bad controls/camera where it's done a complete 180 by itself and or decided to target on an object miles away or a weaker enemy to the side which caused me to die so many times.

Plus a lot more issues, but I don't want to write too much. But they always argue that fixing any of these would be 'hand-holding' It's crazy how hardcore fans can hold back a game from being better.
Yikes that sounds bad. I've never played those games but that does not sound good. Is this any of the newer games?

I've never played any of the games before Elden Ring. It's the newest one that came out this year. I've heard about them and how they're more challenging. But I soon realized it's challenging because it's artificially made difficult because of bad decisions, outdated mechanics, and a refusal to do better. It's crazy to think this has a high change of getting game of the year.

I died way too many times in the game. Especially in the beginning. A bunch of small rats janked me to death one time. The game isn't challenging in the way the fans want you to believe it is. It's just artificially made difficult by making enemies bullet sponges with one hit kills. Since the company doesn't make an effort to give a tutorial or advice as to what/where to go, I noticed there were a lot of questions online (even by hardcore defenders). So if you don't like hand-holding, what exactly are you doing seeking advice? Pick a lane you knuckleheads lol.

I only spent more time on the game because I wanted to get some return out of it from what I spent, but it's just not worth it. It's such a flawed game. Like I crap on NH's decisions, but this is leagues beyond.

when people at school shove when trying to go down the stairs but it’s the people in front of me that are that slow/clogging up the stairway and i have no choice to go slow too. and it’s always the freshmen who do this, y’all need to learn some manners.

Back