• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

⋆ Pixori's RLCs ⋆ - Emergency sale! ( read first post )

Your art is gorgeous πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I love the regular chibi style. If you are OK with doing two characters/ships, I shall definitely consider buying from you in the near future πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Your art is gorgeous πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I love the regular chibi style. If you are OK with doing two characters/ships, I shall definitely consider buying from you in the near future πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Thank you so much!! It really depends on what couples but I’m definitely looking forward to hearing from you! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

Thank you so much!! It really depends on what couples but I’m definitely looking forward to hearing from you! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–
All right sounds good, it’s the OC’s in my icon and signature, but I will send a clear reference if I do decide to order from you πŸ’–πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ’š

All right sounds good, it’s the OC’s in my icon and signature, but I will send a clear reference if I do decide to order from you πŸ’–πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ’š
Oh my gosh, they are so precious! I love their colors so much. Green and pink are my absolute favs! <33 Hope to hear from you.

Slots: ( Unlimited for now! )
- jadetine - Completed! | β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
- Franny - Completed! | β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
- tiffanistarr - Completed! | β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
- allainah - Completed! | β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
- Mikaiah - Sketching! | β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜† [ 1/2 comms completed ]
I am ready to place an order <3333

Style: Regular Chibi
Reference: Orchia and Manton
Note: Orchia is the pink fairy and Manton is the green demon.
Note 2: They are a couple, so please have them do something cute <333

I am ready to place an order <3333

Style: Regular Chibi
Reference: Orchia and Manton
Note: Orchia is the pink fairy and Manton is the green demon.
Note 2: They are a couple, so please have them do something cute <333
I accept!!! I’m so happy to be able to draw this for you! ; v ; You can message me your PayPal so I can send an invoice!

Back