• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

⋆ Pixori's RLCs ⋆ - Emergency sale! ( read first post )

hello!! been a bit since the last bump so i was wondering if you'd be open to take a pixel comm? o:

hello!! been a bit since the last bump so i was wondering if you'd be open to take a pixel comm? o:
I am still accepting, sorry for the wait! <3 You can message me whatever you want done and we can work that out!

I am still accepting, sorry for the wait! <3 You can message me whatever you want done and we can work that out!
nice! alright. i'll drop you a dm within the day/prob after work or if it eases up later (it's like 9:52am for me rn lol) but also like no rush responding if ever

Slowly catching up with comms!~ <33 One left to go which should hopefully be done asap! ~
Boop!

These are soooooooo cute! ;v; I'm broke at the moment, but I will definitely be placing an order once I'm financially stable! :3

These are soooooooo cute! ;v; I'm broke at the moment, but I will definitely be placing an order once I'm financially stable! :3
I completely understand and am so honored you’d consider me! ; v ; I look forward to it but please take care of yourself first! I know how tough it is right now. ORZ

Hello. I would like to place an order. I am interested in something for a Halloween theme for my avatar for this forum.
Reference below. Can we make my Viking creepy, like she’s dressed for Halloween?
I am interested in the blinku style. static.
Thank you.

Attachments

• B1E79AAB-6E00-455E-836A-0929E3A43C27.jpeg
    B1E79AAB-6E00-455E-836A-0929E3A43C27.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 11
Back