• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

⋆ Pixori's RLCs ⋆ - Emergency sale! ( read first post )

Hey! I’d love to comm you c:
Just give me a second to fill out a sheet rq!

Hi Pixori! I have been a big fan of your art ever since you made such a wonderful drawing for me in the draw the user above you thread 🩵 I hope your situation will improve soon 🥺

Order form:
Type: Pixel
Description: I love how this one in your examples moves.
IMG_8934.jpeg

I’d like to request a similar movement pattern if possible (so bouncing, some hair movements and blinking).

Here some character references of my girl:
IMG_8697.png

Please draw her in this outfit but this time without the heart boopers. Her hair is reddish pink and usually quite wild and messy with strands sticking out. Her eye colour is a lighter grey. You can omit the bandages if they are difficult to add in such a small scale. I’d like her pose and expression to be something enthusiastic and energetic please!

Would it be possible to give her a balloon in one hand and to have it bouncing along with her? If so, the balloon colour is up to you (bunny ear balloon would be cute too).

IMG_8892.png

I’m new to paypal and might need some pointers what to do - I hope that’s ok.

Let me know if anything is missing ✨

Hi Pixori! I have been a big fan of your art ever since you made such a wonderful drawing for me in the draw the user above you thread 🩵 I hope your situation will improve soon 🥺

Order form:
Type: Pixel
Description: I love how this one in your examples moves. View attachment 498739

I’d like to request a similar movement pattern if possible (so bouncing, some hair movements and blinking).

Here some character references of my girl: View attachment 498740
Please draw her in this outfit but this time without the heart boopers. Her hair is reddish pink and usually quite wild and messy with strands sticking out. Her eye colour is a lighter grey. You can omit the bandages if they are difficult to add in such a small scale. I’d like her pose and expression to be something enthusiastic and energetic please!

Would it be possible to give her a balloon in one hand and to have it bouncing along with her? If so, the balloon colour is up to you (bunny ear balloon would be cute too).

View attachment 498741

I’m new to paypal and might need some pointers what to do - I hope that’s ok.

Let me know if anything is missing ✨
Aaaah, I'm so complimented that you like my pixels and art, thank you for being so kind!! ; v ;

This is all perfectly filled out I'll add you to the slots now, I can't wait to pixel this cutie! This would come out to the full $20, I hope that's okay! You can DM me your paypal email address and I'll send you an invoice, we can work from there that way nothing gets messed up! Thank you so much for commissioning me!! > v < <333

I don’t know if this is out of line but if I had a way to pay I’d commission you (not sure if I can get PayPal working :( ). Also bumping you over my topic. Wish you luck ❤️

I don’t know if this is out of line but if I had a way to pay I’d commission you (not sure if I can get PayPal working :( ). Also bumping you over my topic. Wish you luck ❤️
It's sweet enough that you would have if you could! ; v ; Thank you for being so kind, it makes me smile.

OKAY I'M FINALLY BACK?! I'm so sorry for the wait 😭 I went on vacation and needed to hold onto what I had.
but I'm back!

I'd like a blinku cheeb of her AND her! So that'd be 30 USD, yes? c:

OKAY I'M FINALLY BACK?! I'm so sorry for the wait 😭 I went on vacation and needed to hold onto what I had.
but I'm back!

I'd like a blinku cheeb of her AND her! So that'd be 30 USD, yes? c:
Please don't worry at all it's sweet of you to even think of me at all! ; v ; I hope you had a good time on your vacation.

Oh my goodness, such cuties!! ; v ; Are they separate or together? It would be 30, yes! <3 You can DM me your Paypal so I can send an invoice. Thank you soso much for commissioning me, I super appreciate it!!

Please don't worry at all it's sweet of you to even think of me at all! ; v ; I hope you had a good time on your vacation.

Oh my goodness, such cuties!! ; v ; Are they separate or together? It would be 30, yes! <3 You can DM me your Paypal so I can send an invoice. Thank you soso much for commissioning me, I super appreciate it!!
Separate, please! :3 I'll DM you right now c:

Back