• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

⋆ Pixori's RLCs ⋆ - Emergency sale! ( read first post )

Bloop!~ Wanna get my wife a keyboard for her controller so we can talk in XIV ahahah responsibilities ; v ;

Love the collab style so much!! ;w; I'll definitely have to pop back in in a few days to comm you again! c:

Love the collab style so much!! ;w; I'll definitely have to pop back in in a few days to comm you again! c:
Thank you soso much you're so sweet! I'll reserve a slot for you if you'd like! ; v ; I look forward to seeing to seeing what you've got for me!

these new styles are adorableee! def will comm you again in the future !!(when i get paid xdd)

these new styles are adorableee! def will comm you again in the future !!(when i get paid xdd)
AAAA hi again!! Thank you soso much, I've just playing around and finding new styles.~ n v n I look forward to seeing what you have for me!!!

Back