• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

phil collins is the worst era though like wmh.

I'll be honest, I really wouldn't know! Am only a little familiar w/ the Gabriel Stuff and the song Land of Confusion during the Collins era....best to skip' em altogether and listen to some Yes or Rush or something.

villagers have pockets, as evidently shown when they equip tools and unequip tools, but no possible way of personal storage as they have no pants??

I'll be honest, I really wouldn't know! Am only a little familiar w/ the Gabriel Stuff and the song Land of Confusion during the Collins era....best to skip' em altogether and listen to some Yes or Rush or something.

Yeah the pre-1970 Genesis albums are good when they did some good psych but yeah I don't listen to them much, although enough to hate Collins-era lol. I hate that dance-y pop sounds ew.

And yeah I'll just stick to real old psych aha

God I spent 10 hours yesterday doing Calculus reviews... and I'm prob gonna do the same thing again today :/
Although, the benefit is now I feel more confident in the things I've studied, and... I've actually learned things I didn't even know!!

Hopefully with this I'll walk into that Calc exam and know exactly what to do...

Omf now I hate my professor even more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

phil collins is the worst era though like wmh.

This is why you think I'm not dank lol

Phil Collins is mah boi smfh

why are you up when i get here

IT'S SUNDAY

you don't even go to church so there's no reason you should be up right now

I forgot how brutal Wario Land 3 can be with some bosses. I mean you can't die except for the very last one but honestly...? Like bruh.

Is it a new trend for people to roll down their windows and say hello?

It's been three times now..?

Lol at people on discord being so anti when you write a thing. No I'm not gonna be grateful she washes my clothes completely wrong and what other dumbass should know you don't mix red and white -_- especially no that shirt since it's heavily dyed.

But sure I'd bet you would loooove getting your favorite brighter garments pink :^^^)

I'm bored...maybe I should play more Ori and the Blind Forest? I don't know.

Why don't we have any proper rubber gloves we had two pairs for agessss.

Also my brain stop being an ass tyvm

Back