• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

dfhghdghhdg i checked up on a forum i used to frequent in like uh 2012-2014 and it is so dead, i swear there have barely been any new members joining since 2015 or something.... like it is so dead and half the threads are complaining about how dead it is lmaooo

I just remembered the Overwatch forums. I used to frequent that a lot. Very... unique people there.

i'm sad
i kinda was hoping ya wouldn't say that! i thought finally the tides were turning in my favor!
anyways big yeet now i'm really depressed aaaand i should probably stop feeling this way

It's Friday and you know what that means! Time to spend the whole day exhausted, waste two days in a row, and spend the next five days exhausted

Why are babies so weird?! Like come on, you’re obviously tired so why are you crying that you want to sleep but then you end up fighting it?! Like what kind of logic is that XD Momma needs some sleep!

TGIF yes. not that i like weekends unless i've something planned but doing 6 day week next week so need me resting.

also why are my hips/butt so large wmh

Last edited:
“I like balloons.” -Uncle Grandpa

Oh wait, you mean my thoughts?

*don’t say malasadas, don’t say malasadas....*

PINEAPPLES!

*phew....*

i just want someone to love me
no one loves me anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've driven everyone i love away from me because i guess i'm just that toxic.
out of 7 billion people not a single one loves me haaaaaahaha
why am i awful at expressing feelings

Managed to sew in the waist on my new (well, used technically lol) skirt I found at work.. Should have taken maybe 1 or 2 centimeters more maybe but at least I can wear it lol

idk why this is making me cry

on another note, I'm pretty excited to take that python course next semester!

What even is linguistics

Back