• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I got a new (refurbished bc college drives me broke) pink and white 3ds today does that count as a random thought bc im excited and now no longer have to use my sister's

why do animes usually only get 1-2 seasons?? they always leave me hungry for more and dissatisfied that there isn't more to watch!

harrison ford is the only person i can ever associate with han solo and im lowkey irritated with the actor that they casted for the new sw story

Sweet, the two items that I placed on hold are ready for pick-up at the public library. I hope they're in good condition.

story of seasons trio of towns is loads fun but sure they could have polished some mechanics like the silo and getting farm buildings and placing them

I just found out r/lulano is a thing and I am in heaven bc I have a dumb relative constantly pushing me to buy her butt-ugly expensive clothes and it's nice to know other people hate that crap too!

judging from my appearance, hobbies and personality all kinds of people think I listen to calm, relaxing instrumentals and classical music (which I do but not as much as I did in the past) but truth is, I live for hiphop

This is going to be the most cringiest presentation ever omg there's no way I'm going to class to see it presented in front of everyone

current mood:
9a5d6eb32518f66f6714d9f05198607c.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

except the weather doesn't even have the decency to rain

Back