• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

bruh my mum just shouted at me for wanting to cancel my pre-ordered game then said i can cancel it but now i'm not allowed to pre-order any game

like that's great and all but the second loz botw 2 is avaliable for pre-order, i'm getting it

The mere thought of summer beginning again in just a couple of months not only depresses me, but also causes me a bit of anger (disgusting 90-100°+ heat, being sweaty nearly all the time, damn mutts barking louder and more often, longer tedious days, occasionally not being able to sleep at night etc).

Bakugou fought tooth and nail to get to Midoriya's hospital room for 5 weeks... only to get stopped and dragged back to his room right at the door. 💀

But hey, we're finally diving into the vestige talk next week!

I didn't have much thought to the Todoroki drama, it's cool that the family is starting to come together, for a common goal. Wonder how they'll deal with the public backlash now that the top 2 heroes' dirty laundry is out in the open. 🤔

Why am I still awake. The rain is soothing for sleep, so I should be asleep right now. Why does this happen every time I don’t have anything pressing to do the next day and—

k-pop trolls implies there's a form of korea in the troll world
also i do not want to be subjected to the trolls movies anymore. please.

k-pop trolls implies there's a form of korea in the troll world
also i do not want to be subjected to the trolls movies anymore. please.
"Kpop trolls" is probably meant to be derogatory but ironically, in Korean culture, goblins and trolls are seen as beings that could reward you for good deeds, making them very popular in mythology there

POKEMON LEGENDS LOOKS AWESOME AHHH
(also v happy I finally get to see my beautiful Floaroma Town in HD ♡)

after watching that direct I think the Pokemon Company needs to take a chill pill w these new games lol, the game designers must be exhausted. still Pokemon Legends was a very nice surprise and I can't wait to see more about it later!

bruh i just realized that I made a decent thread a while ago and so I went to go revive it but I posted it on the ACNL section instead of the basement where it should be so i might re-make the thread

i just said something that would probably sound weird to so many people and i didn't realise until after i said it...
so basically i was getting the table ready for dinner and i found an old book and just shouted out "what is 'the queen's knickers' doing on the dinner table?"
apparently nobody in my house remembers that book so i sounded really stupid 😅
but if nobody remembers it then why was it on the table 🤔

I just embarrassed myself on the "Name your crush" thread by exposing most of my unhealthy fictional obsessions which I basically never talk about and its giving me anxiety

why did I do that???

"Kpop trolls" is probably meant to be derogatory but ironically, in Korean culture, goblins and trolls are seen as beings that could reward you for good deeds, making them very popular in mythology there
wait wdym derogatory
but that's cool, the good deeds thing

Back