• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

There’s nothing quite like a midday nap like the one I just took for several hours. Now I feel refreshed and still have time to get everything else done I need to get done today!

festivale balloons that are really far look like hot air balloons and everytime i see them, that's all i can think of and it bothers me for some reason
good for decoration though if you want that sort of look on your island

i want a giant pikachu plushie!!!

i'm back with another!

so like in pokemon is berries just the word they use for fruit? or is everything a berry (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc.)? cus that makes me very concerned over like nanab berries. is it a berry? is it like a banana? how is eaten?

why do i wanna lowkey do a study on pokemon berries now?

wonder how everyone would react if the internet did a factory reset.
probably not well.
also, not like you could see so many reactions since, well, the internet's basically gone.
unless you see people a lot in person, I guess.
it'd cause a lot more problems than outrage or sadness, though.

Accidentally discovered a "hidden" Google mobile game about a cloud guy with an umbrella when my connection wasn't working (at all!). At first, I thought it was just some kind of "connection indicator", but after I was able to have internet access again I searched for this thing and it turns out that it was a playable game (if I had known then I would've made an attempt at playing it).

I feel sorry for my boss that I'm working with. I just learnt he's not a favourite around the other guys, so he's never invited to anything and gets put on the **** jobs. Poor guy had a breakdown last year. You'd never guess it as he's as rough as it comes and such a chill, laid back guy. I've really enjoyed working with him, so much better than the other guys :/

I saw the biggest booty of my life this morning. I didn't know humans could be shaped like that. Blew my mind honestly.

Several pages ago, I stated to another user that back in November I got a point for "rude behavior" that didn't expire until the end of February. Well, that was incorrect. Sifting through my warnings again, I actually got 2 points for that accusation.

Nothing too important, but I felt as if I should clear that up.

The saskatoon berry flavour apple cider drink I bought just tastes like apple..

Not surprised just disappointed :(

i just found out there's a christmas special of aggretsuko and nobody would let me watch it because "it's not christmas"
so anyway i watched it and it was absolutely adorable 💕
i tend to say everything that comes to my mind so my family are gonna have to deal with me talking about aggretsuko for the next 6 months...

my sister just sent me a full list of the new mario items in NH and why is there a wario outfit but no waluigi outfit?
or even better, a rosalina dress & crown
she's literally the most amazing mario character imo and i want my character to look like her!

I didn't know people still bought JE merch. I've loads of limited edition CDs and concert merch in the garage from between 10-20 years ago.
I do, it's mostly older stuff like Tackey & Tsubasa and 90s-early mid 2000s juniors, and some older magazines/tv guide etc.

That's awesome though! Can imagine you have some treasure there c;

View attachment 355732
is this a cute lineup, be honest pls
my problem is that i have a white and a blue star fragment so i would need to trade or buy a yellow and a pink fragment, and idk if it's a bad idea to get rid of my white fragment?? but i don't love it anyway and i don't have any lineups that work with it ):

the quest for a cute lineup is long and filled w hardships ..............
that idea is super cute! your blue and white fragments match your profile photo and are very pretty but the yellow and pink frags match better! if you have any eggs like the dreamy egg, you could put something like this together-
yellow frag, pink frag, egg, heart want, star wand.
feel free to check out my signature for a lineup idea!

Back