• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

more lines from disney channel & nickelodeon shows that are living in my brain rent-free.

How hard is it for you to see each other right now? Is it awful?
Say cheese, fathead! cheese.
You're just not very... thinky. Thinky? Why would you say something like that? 'Cause mom said I can't call ya dumb.
THIS IS NO TIME FOR SNACKIN'!!
Just adding -ito to a word doesn't make it Spanish!
You people should be ashamed of yourself, do you think this class is a joke? YES!!!...unless the right answer is no...!
But it says first place Arwin Hawkhouser! That's.. my sister! It's her trophy, she won it! She has the same first name as you? we were a poor family... we could only afford one name.
Yeah buddy, don't be upset! We've got a big musical number coming up! So put a smile on your face, slap some twinkle in your toes, and put some jazz in your hands! =D

Last edited:
Not being able to sleep because someone else is making a lot of noise can definitely be frustrating. Has anyone in your residence tried telling them to shut the hell up? (In a polite manner, of course. I'd personally only resort to being more aggressive If they still kept on refusing to tone it down).

If for whatever reason that is not an option, then maybe sleeping with some earplugs or putting on a fan, white noise or something else might also help a little in blocking nearby noise (I still wouldn't completely count on these solutions though).
i live in the middle of 3 houses and the people on the other side of me have asked them multiple times to stop making noise and even called the police on them but they just seem to carry on having parties til 3am every saturday -_-
it's so annoying and i can't sleep with any kind of noise so i'm unable to find something that'll cover up their shouting

Kind of vague but finally got over an irrational fear I've had for the past 3 weeks and got some stuff done.

Don't really have anyone to tout my success to so I'll just leave this vague post here. 🎊

i told my cousin i'd invite in few of her dreamies for her island for free but i can't get them past the 18th because i'm getting all sanrio villagers so i won't have room and apparently that makes me a terrible cousin like ok but she has over 2 weeks to get 3 open plots and she time travels, how does that make me "terrible" 🤔
man my cousins are so annoying...

i live in the middle of 3 houses and the people on the other side of me have asked them multiple times to stop making noise and even called the police on them but they just seem to carry on having parties til 3am every saturday -_-
it's so annoying and i can't sleep with any kind of noise so i'm unable to find something that'll cover up their shouting

Well, that sucks. It's kind of strange that the police were called and nothing happened. I think that if someone keeps on reporting those neighbors to the police (and gathering proof with a camera), then they'd have to stop their noise sooner or later (unless if the police in your area just aren't doing their job right or something. The noise laws could also be different in your region, so I can't say for sure).

If you cannot sleep with any kind of noise, then earplugs could still be an option. Sorry that I don't have any better solutions.

Well, that sucks. It's kind of strange that the police were called and nothing happened. I think that if someone keeps on reporting those neighbors to the police (and gathering proof with a camera), then they'd have to stop their noise sooner or later (unless if the police in your area just aren't doing their job right or something. The noise laws could also be different in your region, so I can't say for sure).

If you cannot sleep with any kind of noise, then earplugs could still be an option. Sorry that I don't have any better solutions.
tbh the police are pretty useless in the uk, idk if it's just the part of the uk i'm from but yeah, they don't do much

also it's chill, i'm kinda used to their noise by now and it's not like i gotta get up early or anything but it just gets pretty annoying sometimes

I'm not sure how my interview went today. It was more of a discussion than a grilling interview about me. I'm not sure if I gave off the right vibes. I feel like I sounded confident, or at least a hell of a lot more confident than I usually am

T does not seem like the kind of letter to come that late in the alphabet.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

it seems like a letter that should be up with F-L

since there's no point in the alphabet being organized the way it is, I propose T come after I, maybe J.

tbh the police are pretty useless in the uk, idk if it's just the part of the uk i'm from but yeah, they don't do much

also it's chill, i'm kinda used to their noise by now and it's not like i gotta get up early or anything but it just gets pretty annoying sometimes

It's not just UK, police in America (or atleast Code Enforcement for the neighborhood I live in) have been called on my neighbors multiple times but they never get any tickets, plus nothing happens. They always leave their yard a complete disaster with tools and dead grass, even parking their massive truck and another car in the swale, which is technically illegal. It also poses a safety hazard when you can't see cars driving down the street cause their ugly piece of junk truck blocks the view of the road entirely, forcing you to back out of the driveway blindly. They've even parked in OTHER people's swales but no consequences.

The only time police show up is when one time someone broke one of the windows to my neighbors car, and another time for an attempted break in for a different neighbor.

Just got 11 bells for my last post. This is the most bells I've ever gotten for a single post.

It's not just UK, police in America (or atleast Code Enforcement for the neighborhood I live in) have been called on my neighbors multiple times but they never get any tickets, plus nothing happens. They always leave their yard a complete disaster with tools and dead grass, even parking their massive truck and another car in the swale, which is technically illegal. It also poses a safety hazard when you can't see cars driving down the street cause their ugly piece of junk truck blocks the view of the road entirely, forcing you to back out of the driveway blindly. They've even parked in OTHER people's swales but no consequences.

The only time police show up is when one time someone broke one of the windows to my neighbors car, and another time for an attempted break in for a different neighbor.

That's unfortunate. Guess it depends on the location. Where I live, if someone calls the cops they'll most likely show up. As for code enforcement, I have a friend who says that they usually come around his neighborhood, pestering him about the slightest things.

However, not much seems to happen here when it comes to making noise complaints to animal control about annoying dogs who bark too damn much.

Just got 11 bells for my last post. This is the most bells I've ever gotten for a single post.

That's unfortunate. Guess it depends on the location. Where I live, if someone calls the cops they'll most likely show up. As for code enforcement, I have a friend who says that they usually come around his neighborhood, pestering him about the slightest things.

However, not much seems to happen here when it comes to making noise complaints to animal control about annoying dogs who bark too damn much.

Yeah funny thing about Code Enforcment is that they'll knit pick about someone's boat being in the front yard, or not having shrubbery by their fence, but not the obnoxiously large truck parking on what is technically the city's property, the swale.

I'm not sure if Animal Control can do much about that, since it's ultimately up to the owner to do those kinds of things. I don't really know much about what Animal Control does, would they just write up the owner of the dog or somethin?

I agree!

Me either, although probably. I've tried researching the animal control thing before, and it appears as if they can't/don't do much in "extreme" cases though. I remember reading that if there's a dog who just won't shut up and whose owners refuse to do anything about it (even after you told them), then it'd be recommended to sue them in a small claims court (although there is still no guarantee that will improve your situation).

i've recently started playing NL again and honestly, we should have the ability to transfer bells from NL to NH because this is actually mad
Screenshot_20210301-215045.jpg

i barely remember playing NL, all i know is i went to the island a lot and hardly bought anything but still i don't get how i got this 😅
i did lend my game to my sister for a while 🤔

Back