• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

tbh the police are pretty useless in the uk, idk if it's just the part of the uk i'm from but yeah, they don't do much

also it's chill, i'm kinda used to their noise by now and it's not like i gotta get up early or anything but it just gets pretty annoying sometimes

you'd probably be better contacting your council than the police. in saying that they're probably useless too but i know that they have procedures you can follow and can get notices and fines issued to your neighbours

it's 7am why am i awake

i know i should order a check-up for my eyes but i kinda don't want to spend money and get new glasses now :( but i guess broke ones ain't much better dude

bruh i just woke up and i need to get up but my chonky doggo is laying on my legs! she won't move and i'm stuck 😅
i'm literally the size of a twig and my noodle arms can't even pick her up

i absolutely need an eve 3* or 4* card for my pastel palette lineup in bandori. i need to get to 1M points but the best I’m getting is 970k with my 2* eve 😭

Why does shaving cream look more appetizing than whipped cream?

When will advertised food no longer lie to me... 😔
cause shaving cream is real and the whipped one is just fake :l

anyway i should wash the dishes but cba since my mom just puts them all over the place and tries doing some half finished job with em ugh

I'm not sure how my interview went today. It was more of a discussion than a grilling interview about me. I'm not sure if I gave off the right vibes. I feel like I sounded confident, or at least a hell of a lot more confident than I usually am
Well, it can't have gone too bad as I thought. They sent back good feedback about me to my current employer and my recruitment agency. Although now my employer has taken the opportunity to put me on some different jobs, because of the good feedback lol. I hope the people I want to be employed with aren't testing me or something 🤔

Why is Chai tea so GOOD

If I had a drink maker machine I would make myself fake Chai lattes ALL THE TIME (fake cause when I get a Chai latte at this one place I don't put ANY coffee/espresso in it. So, it's not a real latte ig).

Damn I need to figure how how to make myself fake Chai lattes. And where to buy Chai tea, not sure if I've seen it before at stores.

I just realized I'm the only female on this worksite...again. I guess that's typical for working with a contractor

Before COVID-19 started, a lot of strangers would randomly walk up to me in the park and ask me the same damn thing, "Hey! Are you playing Pokémon Go?", and I would tell 'em, "No, I'm just listening to music/browsing something else!".

Realized not too long ago that this hasn't ever happened to me since last year. I guess many of those Pokémon Go players just don't go outside anymore.

my sister just told me daft punk have stopped making music like what? why?
to be fair their music was kinda going downhill, discovery was their best album and that came out 20 years ago

my dad and brother had an arguement earlier and my dad left so i went downstairs to watch the dog and my dad hid all my brother's ps4 games 👀

Back