• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

The saskatoon berry flavour apple cider drink I bought just tastes like apple..

Not surprised just disappointed :(

What's a saskatoon berry? I never heard of it.

Also I want to order more amiibo cards. I kinda want to get some for BOTW also. I have Ganon Smash, Toon Link Smash, Wolf Link & Ocarina Link. I'm not really interested in the Champions amiibos, even thou I do know they give weird helmets that resemble the Divine Beasts. I want the amiibo like the Guardian, Bokoblin (thou I forgot what it rewards) and the rider amiibo. Plus the ones that allow me to dress like the Fierce Deity and give me his super cool sword, OoT Sheik and drop cool weapons like the SkyWard Sword.

I wonder why acnh is always on a island also why can’t we go home like we have a mom but we can’t visit her and we can’t send messages back to her also why can we only have ten villagers very specific

Also I want to order more amiibo cards. I kinda want to get some for BOTW also. I have Ganon Smash, Toon Link Smash, Wolf Link & Ocarina Link. I'm not really interested in the Champions amiibos, even thou I do know they give weird helmets that resemble the Divine Beasts. I want the amiibo like the Guardian, Bokoblin (thou I forgot what it rewards) and the rider amiibo. Plus the ones that allow me to dress like the Fierce Deity and give me his super cool sword, OoT Sheik and drop cool weapons like the SkyWard Sword.
ooh i have all loz amiibos, they're so lit
the champions can also give out weapons and diamonds, which is super helpful ☆

also i've had the amiibos for so long and yet i've never gotten the fierce deity sword 😅

I wonder why acnh is always on a island also why can’t we go home like we have a mom but we can’t visit her and we can’t send messages back to her also why can we only have ten villagers very specific
oof i never thought of being able to visit the mum in ac games, that would be such a cute feature i really want that in the game now 💕

What's a saskatoon berry? I never heard of it.
It's this, they are sort of blueberryish but with a different flavour
Saskatoon%20berries

Google says it has other names but I've only ever heard them called saskatoon berries. I wouldn't say they are overly popular but *I* personally really like them, it's not common to find saskatoon berry flavoured anything which is why I was excited to find the drink (although because it's not so common thats why I'm not surprised the drink didn't live up to the label)

Pro tip: Never touch a painting unless it's within a glass frame of some kind. You don't know what kind of medium they used to create their art. The reason why I'm saying this is because there's a painting in one of my college dormitories, and it's been said that the person who make their artwork used... bodily fluids. I just talked to someone not too long ago who said that they plan on casting a black light over it to see how much of a biohazard that thing is. I'm interested in seeing that, actually. Anyways, do not ****ing touch paintings.

Just realized that the gravity data found in the Festivale update is actually for the Mario Pipe and not for a Mario minigame like people speculated.

“But what is grief, if not love persevering?” - Vision.

I can't get this poignant quote out of my head after watching WandaVision last night, it's such a beautiful way to describe grief that right now is relatable for so many who have lost loved ones during this pandemic.

Last edited:
the people who live nextdoor to me deserve an award for being the world's most annoying people!

also i just found out there's a collectible of lobo! what the heck, why don't i own that???
it's probably really expensive anyway lol

Last edited:
Conservative Republican parents: "omg look at our hippie daughter, she's so sweet and cute! she says she's in touch with the Earth and the trees and the animals! How adorable!"
Daughter: *grows up to be a liberal/leftist*
Parents:
Screenshot_20210227-085601.jpg

the worst part about being inactive is that no-one has me on their shoutout list anymore

i wonder if my neighbours are aware they aren't the only people on the earth
it's 2am, they're being so loud and i want to sleep 😭

Well, my next post is going to be the six hundred and sixty-sixth.

i wonder if my neighbours are aware they aren't the only people on the earth
it's 2am, they're being so loud and i want to sleep 😭

Not being able to sleep because someone else is making a lot of noise can definitely be frustrating. Has anyone in your residence tried telling them to shut the hell up? (In a polite manner, of course. I'd personally only resort to being more aggressive If they still kept on refusing to tone it down).

If for whatever reason that is not an option, then maybe sleeping with some earplugs or putting on a fan, white noise or something else might also help a little in blocking nearby noise (I still wouldn't completely count on these solutions though).

Back